• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday 10/6, anyone going?

Skysthelimit

Anone going up on Sunday, 10/6? I'd like to go out somewhere this sunday, but prefer to not go alone. Plus, I've never been up there. Tossing around the idea of here or Reiter. Maybe Evans. Anyone interested, let me know. I live in Olympia.

oh, I forgot I don't have any info in a sig line at the bottom on this site. it's a '92 YJ, 4.6L Stroker, AW4, dana300 w/4:1, d60's front and rear, 5.38's, Detroit and Spool, 35 spline chromo's in the front, drive flanges, hydro assist, full cage, boatsides, comp cut, 105" wb, 40" MT/R's, KMC Beadlocks, full flat belly skid from engine oil pan to back of t-case, winch, all that basic stuff. May even put the soft top on for Sunday... Anyone wanna roll with? I'd like some company, I don't like wheeling alone for safety reasons.

oh, I forgot I don't have any info in a sig line at the bottom on this site. it's a '92 YJ, 4.6L Stroker, AW4, dana300 w/4:1, d60's front and rear, 5.38's, Detroit and Spool, 35 spline chromo's in the front, drive flanges, hydro assist, full cage, boatsides, comp cut, 105" wb, 40" MT/R's, KMC Beadlocks, full flat belly skid from engine oil pan to back of t-case, winch, all that basic stuff. May even put the soft top on for Sunday... Anyone wanna roll with? I'd like some company, I don't like wheeling alone for safety reasons.

Sounds like a sweet setup

nobody willing to show a fellow wheeler around? i would if i could but my rig is down. hope you can find someone. ill hit you up next time im going out :beer:

If want to wheel Elbe Sunday I will meet you there in the mourning.
I have some new shoes on the jeep I want to try out.

I would posted sooner but didn't know I had the weekend off intill last night.

Judd cell 206-778-2439

Red tj 35 tires, locked front and rear.44 rear and what chop shop calls dana 42 front

If want to wheel Elbe Sunday I will meet you there in the mourning.
I have some new shoes on the jeep I want to try out.

I would posted sooner but didn't know I had the weekend off intill last night.

Judd cell 206-778-2439

Red tj 35 tires, locked front and rear.44 rear and what chop shop calls dana 42 front

Sorry work call,and I can't do Elbe on Sunday.
I was going to wait intill I got to work and verify I wasn't working Sunday night but they called me before I even got to work

Last edited:
Well dang, I can't believe nobody is able to go. I don't even know anything about the area, where to park, where to go, if its obvious or not. I don't even know how big the area is. Do we need a Discovery pass or a NWFS pass for up there? Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Hi me and 2 others are going Sunday either elby or evens creek give me a call 360 7312912. We have toyotas that will go and get used. Mark

Last edited:
Well dang, I can't believe nobody is able to go. I don't even know anything about the area, where to park, where to go, if its obvious or not. I don't even know how big the area is. Do we need a Discovery pass or a NWFS pass for up there? Any info is appreciated, thanks.

yes you well need a disc pass for up there an the area isn't that big fairly easy to get around. and there is a map of all the trails up there

Yes you need a discover pass. It's pretty tough to get lost up there because all the trails go off to the right side of the 9rd. So all you need to do is find the main road, turn left, and it goes back to camp.

FWIW, there is a work party up there next weekend and will be more people around if you want to play it safe. Our club will be camping Fri-Sun. :awesomework:

We are going up to Elbe should be up to camp ground about 9:00 9:30 hope to see u. Blue 85 Toyota towing with white gmc crew cab. Mark

Yes Horus, I'm still going tomorrow, you wanna come?

Cain, I'm thinking it might be 10-10:30 by the time I get there. I'm driving a red crew cab super duty and my Jeep is black.

Hit me up either of you to touch base in the morning.

(541)408-6732. My name is Adam.

I met up with Horus today, it was a good time for sure. The weather was amazing, and I'd never been there, so Horus was an awesome tour guide (thanks man, it was tons of fun).

That area is really cool, the wheeling is so much different than Central Oregon where I'm from. I can definitely see how stuff can get almost impossible pretty quickly when it's been wet up there all winter.

I crossed Cain on the trail today too, it was good to meet you man, maybe next time we can wheel together.

Horus, thanks again for meeting up with me today, it was a great first day for some long overdue Washington wheelin' for me. We gotta do it again.