• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday Snow Weelin, Anyone?

CarnationSensation

Anyone going up Sunday? Supposed to get some good snow Saturday.

Just finished my cage and wanna get out since i missed the last few weekends of good snow. I usually go up HWY2 but would be interested in other areas.

Let me know :beer:

I was thinking of hitting Tinkham/FS5510 (4300ft:cool:) this weekend.......but could be talked into something else. Keep me posted on your outing plans guys.

I have some brand new V-bar HD snow chains I want to try out.:masturbanana[1]:

How's the snow up tinkam? Can you get over the gate yet? Have not been up that way yet this year. Close to me so I'd be into that.

Thinking green mountain if the majority of people heading that way be fun.

Green mountain is close to me were I wouldn't have to tow the zuk. Heading to the Cle elum area on the 22nd so I'm saving my gas $ for that one.

Tinkham is in, good snow. Gate is open, can wheel all the way up to the end of both roads (watershed).

Green Mt sounds fine to me.:awesomework: Where and when do we meet?

I was thinking Sunday Mark if you want to meet at my place we could head out from there. I can pm my address to you if you like, its on the way there.

May well be up for this on Sunday...What time ya thinkin' Steve??? and X2 on the parking the Tow rig thing if I bring the Sami...:corn:

I tried out the new snowchains last night up at Tinkham. As expected, they work way better that my worn BFG AT's.:redneck: Made it as far as I could, fun night solo wheeling.

See you Sunday Steve. Tim?

There is some places along 92 for tow rigs or if you guys with trailers don't mind a 20 minute drive with the 4x4s there is some areas around my house that you can park the truck and trailers.

If you want to start later that's fine, more sleep for me! I don't know of any good spots around here unless I host a breakfast....ha ha!

Oh good, that means I'd need to get up by 6:30 or so...figuring in a time spot for breakfast along the way. :redneck:

Where you plan to park? Would really like to go but rig not streetable at all, I have never been to granite falls that i can remember so i do not know the area at all.

Thanks

Where you plan to park? Would really like to go but rig not streetable at all, I have never been to granite falls that i can remember so i do not know the area at all.

Thanks

Actually driving the YJ...It got too late to load the Sami, which is also not really street legal...