• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super atv a-arms 800s

mtngaprock

I put a set of the super atv a-arms on my 800s and the kit came with steering stops. Can I run with out the stops and be fine. As in right now the stops are on and the rzr just don't turn the way it did before.

ibrokeit said:
Pretty sure on the forward a arms, they need to be there to keep from breaking axle from binding.

I had their Forward A Arms on my 09 800 with no stops and didnt have any binding or anything :dblthumb:

But I also got the complete Rhino axles from them when I ordered the kit, I don't know if that would make any difference :dunno:

How do you like the arms? Mine came in last night. Itchin to get them on. Did you have to pull any of the front plastic to install?

ibrokeit said:
How do you like the arms? Mine came in last night. Itchin to get them on. Did you have to pull any of the front plastic to install?

If you hold your mouth right you can get them changed without pulling any plastic :dblthumb:

yall must be better at holdin your mouth right bc when i put my btf a arms on they were a bitch and i had to pull plastic off. my **** was probly bent tho. lotta beer been behind the wheel