• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Spree

briejer

After cleaning up two of my prized homo gay vintage 1985 Honda Sprees, I decided to take the last not so gay Spree and make it a hetrosexual machine of envy. Stock is 30MPH with me on it, I'm aiming for 45-50MPH

My start:

Pile of parts (notice Black....less Gay) --$150

Milled head .020 for increased compession--Free

Porting work that needs to be done--$10/$15 in dremel bits

Cold air high flow intake (Chevy valve cover breather)--Free

Thats a start, cant order parts til tomorrow.

Last edited:
With all that newfound power better be careful not to loop it and land on your ass. And if you do please no pics.:puke:

The whole trick wont be getting air and fuel to it. The magic is in getting the pipe right. In theroy I can get it on the pipe to 11,000 rpm, but then I will have piston melting issues. A piston coating will have to be done to help with heat. I had good luck in the past with it on 2 strokes. Stans Headers used to do it,not sure if they still do.

Performance Coatings does all of Stans ceramic coatings. They did my crf50 pistons and my 383. Call me if you want the phone #. You should talk to my engine builder- Logan Built Racing Engines, he loves to make mini bikes go fast.

Performance Coatings does all of Stans ceramic coatings. They did my crf50 pistons and my 383. Call me if you want the phone #. You should talk to my engine builder- Logan Built Racing Engines, he loves to make mini bikes go fast.

I will call you tomorow

$128 for parts from local Honda shop...parts wont be in for a week:mad:
$68 same parts online.....parts will be here in 3 days:awesomework:

I meant for your tow rig :D:D

$684 for a clutch is a bit more than the $100 I have spent on the scooter.

With the $1000 I made selling the 2 red sccoters I can buy the clutch. The problem is I have ZERO desire to pull the trans out of the Dodge.

Robin is very new to the 2 stroke school...

Makes me want to start a thread about my new motorcycle.

So I rode the neighbor's spree (the fastenal runner) today, that thing didn't have more than 28mph on the speedo for the 1/4 mile I held it wide open

$128 for parts from local Honda shop...parts wont be in for a week:mad:
$68 same parts online.....parts will be here in 3 days:awesomework:

the bike shops and hobby shops are a joke!:mad:
shucks can have a tranny here in the morning, but the honda shop needs a week to get a plastic bag with a gasket or Oring etc.:looser:

Latest posts