SuperTrucker wheel/disc clearance

ridefast

What I'm working with:

Bart SuperTrucker wheels
-15"
-3.5" backspacing

Eaton H072 axle
-8lug

I need to do a disc swap on this axle. What caliper/disc options do I have that will allow the above listed 15" wheel to fit. Preferably without significant grinding.

I have read some reports that the rear disc swap doesn't run into issues, only the front. But other reports say problems arise front and rear. Other sources say to use 1/2 ton brakes, etc etc.

Anyone able to shed some light on this? I've reached out to the wheel mfg in hopes they can provide a rim profile diagram that might help determine, but not holding my breath on that option.

I am not concerned with front wheel clearance issues.

Thanks!

Re:

I could be wrong but usually you use chevy 3/4 ton brakes on a disc conversion. Its been about 5+ years since ive done it but i ran 15s on my 14 bolt no problem. Im about to have to do the same thing to my current jeep as wel.

^thanks!

I did hear back from the mfg, but unfortunately no profile or shaping diagram.

Does anyone have the measurement/radius from center of axle tube to top of caliper for a 14b?

Pretty pretty please?!

I'm running the Ruffstuff brackets for 3/4 ton calipers on my Eaton rear axle. I measured as best I could with the wheels on and its just over 7.5" from center to the outside of the caliper. I'm running 17" methods. I don't think on my setup a 15" 3.5 bs wheel would fit, but I've never tried.