• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suspension question

GeeMPee

So I'm stuck on what to do I have a 85 Toyota pick Truggy and I have 4 link in the rear but I keep breaking leaf springs in the front I'm using trail gear super flex leafs currently and broke them I had them for a while and they worked great till the wore out so my question is what other type of suspension could I do in the front to keep my solid axle and keep the 4 link thank you!

You have a 4 link in the rear.
Do the same thing in the front.

If you wish to keep a steering box, do a 3 link + panhard bar instead.

You have a 4 link in the rear.
Do the same thing in the front.

If you wish to keep a steering box, do a 3 link + panhard bar instead.
I was gonna do 3 link but I've been told "you must have at least 1 more link in the front than in the rear. Otherwise you get into issues regarding quantum entanglement of drivetrain crystal lattices leading to inversion of sustainable eigenstates. That's not something you want to deal with unless you have access to a really big chalkboard or a computing cluster." So this is why I'm so confused

buy leaf springs in sets of three so you can always bring a spare leaf spring with you. not even sure you can but just one. but hey its worth a try

I was gonna do 3 link but I've been told "you must have at least 1 more link in the front than in the rear. Otherwise you get into issues regarding quantum entanglement of drivetrain crystal lattices leading to inversion of sustainable eigenstates. That's not something you want to deal with unless you have access to a really big chalkboard or a computing cluster." So this is why I'm so confused
that only applies to people that wheel on the 5th Tuesday of the month

I just need to know if I can 3 link the front if the rear is 4 linked I just came for some wisdom haha

Latest posts