• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Suzuki Samurai

Thepunisher

Looking for a project, or an untouched one. It really needs to have a title. It can be a tin top. 9312315189

Depends, most I've found so far are way over priced.....like they've been signed by Babe Ruth or taylor swift... I will pay for what I want. I found a stock one that barely runs for around a grand. I'm goin to check it out this weekend. A guy called me and said he's got a tin top with no motor and trans for 500. It's a pretty good drive for me but both are super deals to me.. When conversations start off with,, "their getting harder to find" ,, you might as well hang up the phone. I've heard that BS for years dealing with Broncos. Theres hundreds of thousands made and they are out there. I'm not wanting to build another rock crawler, just needing something small and quiet to patrol the farm for Amish trespassers.

I know you said you wanted a untouched sami but I thought I would at least let you see what I got. Stock suspension and axles gone. Wheel base stretched to around 98" with YJ leafs up front and 4 link rear with Toyota axles stock 411 gears. I've gotten bored with it and want it gone. Has to be finished as it is a work in progress $1500 have title in hand. Located in Florida between Tallahassee and Panama City.
Let me know if your interested and I'll send you some pics.

Big block 1.6!!!!!!! GM. Has that tornado dispenser made up of Bruce Lee movies and big dxxx's

gtmcgeejr said:
I know you said you wanted a untouched sami but I thought I would at least let you see what I got. Stock suspension and axles gone. Wheel base stretched to around 98" with YJ leafs up front and 4 link rear with Toyota axles stock 411 gears. I've gotten bored with it and want it gone. Has to be finished as it is a work in progress $1500 have title in hand. Located in Florida between Tallahassee and Panama City.
Let me know if your interested and I'll send you some pics.

Thanks for the offer, but it's a little to far for me.