• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Suzuki TL1000s for sale or trade

deanos75

I know this is my first post, but I'm wanting to get back into wheelin' and need to sell / trade my bike first.

Looking to trade my bike for a built, or mostly built off-road SUV or truck that can seat four people (in belts). Looking for a Cherokee , Explorer, Jeep, or Grand Cherokee, Land Cruiser, Scout, Bronco, Blazer, Ram Charger, etc. Would like 33-35" tires or bigger, with the axle gearing to match. Locker / spool a plus. Can be a project, but needs to be mostly road worthy.

I would be willing to take something for less value, as long as we can agree on the money that you would throw in with your trade.

Onto the bike: 1997 Suzuki TL1000s with tasteful upgrades and custom paint. Well maintained 30xxx miles. Ridden regularly. Upgraded suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, lighting, electrics, paint, etc.

This is a great and fun bike that sounds awesome! Fuel injected, V-Twin 996 cc. Full dual exhaust that sounds Awesome! One of the best motorcycles that Suzuki has made with character. Sort of a cult classic. TONS of torque, handles great with an engine that lasts. Recent tune up, radiator flush, spark plugs, etc. with 30xxx miles on it, but still riding.
The bike has RaceTech fork internals, Dunlop Sportmax tires, Bitubo rear shock (replaces old rotary damper set-up), upgraded 6-piston front calipers, EBC brake pads, braided steel brake lines, Paoli steering stabilizer, LSL frame sliders, Indigo high-mount carbon fiber exhaust pipes, double-bubble windscreen, K&N air filter, clear rear tail light, Hayabusa fork bolts, inline TRE, and SV1000 coils.
There is a plug and play headlight wiring harness for brighter lights and reduced load on the electrical system. Thermostat relocation for better temperature readings. Starter relay connector to replace a weak point in the electrical system.
New "TL" themed custom paint. The wheels are the original gold color with a white vinyl spray wrap by Alsa Corp. It is removable. I may have some other miscellaneous extras as well.

If you don't like the paint scheme, I can repaint it for you. . .for a fee. . ..as I do airbrushing & custom painting.

Located in High Point, NC
$3800 or trade.

Located in High Point, NC
$3800 or trade.

Thanks,
Dean