• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Swag off road (builder tools)

hjpcummins

Just curious who has purchased some of his (tool add-ons)? And how do you like them?

I interested in the 20ton press break amd his vertical bandsaw stand.

From some of the videos on the Tube . They seem to be well thought out and manufactured.

I have the finger press break. Works well. I did change the Harbor Freight break out to air over hydraulic. Cannot imagine pumping that bottle jack all day to do bends.

I've had the port-a-band stand for 2 years now. One of the best things I've purchased in recent years. I highly recommend it.

Re:

I have the old 20ton press brake. It's nice but after seeing it I'd build my own. However if he would have had the finger brake I would have bought it over the std.

I recently got the Port-a-band stand. That's a handy little gadget right there. Got the foot pedal for another $10 I think.

Re:

Thanks for the feed back, I'm definitely looking to get the bandsaw stand.. still not sure if I Wana spend 250 for a break since I'm limited to 20"

SB406 said:
I've had the port-a-band stand for 2 years now. One of the best things I've purchased in recent years. I highly recommend it.

I'm with SB406, I have the port-a-band stand that I setup just to build custom headers with the jig I made out of UHMW and it makes for a great tool!

I have his dimple dies that are threaded for the HF knockout punch. They're great. I also have the finger break, but it's still in the boxes it shipped in. I haven't gotten around to putting it together.

Latest posts