• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Swamp Trail

Your welcome Nicole, you must have been in the group on Sunday? I was in the Yellow 1st gen toyota you passed on the mainline. Casey and I finished the Swamp trail Saturday night. :awesomework:

Yes I think I saw you. I realized I put this n Evans, sorry please move to Elbe
The holes you guys built were fun. We had several different sized vehicles from Comanche, YJ,CJ,TJ and a somewhat stock JK. We all made it through in about 3 hours. We packed it down a bit. Great job, haven't had that much fun at Elbe in several years.

Gettin some use out of the ol shitter? How's it doing these days? :hi:
You built a hell of a rig. She ain't purty but I have wheeled the hell out of it w/o a major repair (knock on wood). Been rolled twice but the doors still close and has all the windows. I replaced the fenders and doors a few weeks ago. You want one of the shmammerd fenders with the Wilbilt sticker to hang in the shop?

You built a hell of a rig. She ain't purty but I have wheeled the hell out of it w/o a major repair (knock on wood). Been rolled twice but the doors still close and has all the windows. I replaced the fenders and doors a few weeks ago. You want one of the shmammerd fenders with the Wilbilt sticker to hang in the shop?

That's awesome, I figured you'd have it exploded in no time. Ya, hold onto that fender, I need some shop art. :redneck: