• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Swamper SX question..

Wow that made some sense. What's wheel width is everybody running on that size tire? Looks like it holds a good bead with 10" wide wheels. These tires are some heavy SOB's compared to my 36" Iroks. I guess it's time to replace the sheared stud on my steering now.. 5th stud is done but better safe then sorry. Who does tire grooving for cheap or where can I find a reliable one at a decent price?

Fix your ****.

Leave that tire alone. If you want liddle wee wee kobbies then go get more iroks, If you want a bad muthufuckin NW tire then run those SXs and dont touch them.

The one person I anticipated saying something was the first person. What about the wheel width? Have 8" steels and they are mounted on 10" aluminums.

Wow that made some sense. What's wheel width is everybody running on that size tire? Looks like it holds a good bead with 10" wide wheels. These tires are some heavy SOB's compared to my 36" Iroks. I guess it's time to replace the sheared stud on my steering now.. 5th stud is done but better safe then sorry. Who does tire grooving for cheap or where can I find a reliable one at a decent price?

I know a person that can do grooving!!!:awesomework: