• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

swap meet

I hope to be there selling junk to pay for the trip and have the race truck and maybe Danielle on hand to sign some posters if you guys want one..

Well if the racetruck (and Danielle) is there I may be hangin around your booth a bit. Hope to see it there, that thing is pretty damn cool.

I'll be there.

Not looking for anything in particular, just looking. Unless I find a REALLY good deal on something.

went early and home again. Found some doors for the flatty and scored a killer deal on about $200 worth of stainless bolts for $20:cheer: found some odds and ends for the wiring as well.

I went, I saw, (I laughed), and got a taillight lense for the burb.

Tons of great deals on thornbirds. :redneck:

Laughed indeed. I probably bumped into a bunch of 'yall but didn't recognize many. I found a pair of PIAAs but thats it.

sorta sad there weren't that many toyota parts. That said, anyone have an aluminum 3 or 4 core rad for a 350 that'd fit in a lifted 4runner? ;-)

Laughed indeed. I probably bumped into a bunch of 'yall but didn't recognize many. I found a pair of PIAAs but thats it.

sorta sad there weren't that many toyota parts. That said, anyone have an aluminum 3 or 4 core rad for a 350 that'd fit in a lifted 4runner? ;-)

there was one sitting on a trailer at the swapmeet:redneck:

We were there didn't see anythig i needed, good to see all the people and druling on Coreys 4-runner, nice day to be out.

is that the red 4runner at the WOW booth? when I seen it I was praying that it had a for sale sign haha thats exactly what I want.

Sorry Danielle didn't make it out to the swap. Her bro got married Saturday and had some dinner thing. She came over Sunday night helped Taylor and I with the trailer. WAIT to you see the pictures. I will have some up soon..:awesomework: