• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Swiss, WV 2015

kdawgmu

Swiss, WV Clips from 2015

We are adding two new trails this spring.

Come out for our Spring Jamboree Toy Run on March 19, 2016

https://youtu.be/4RTkMdExymk

Damn Kevin, I didn't even realize you had a camera that day. Looks like I'm off that wknd in March, gonna try to make it up thumb.gif Good to see Larry taking it easy on the buggy :eek: Tell him he doesn't need to run over people to get traction with the krawlers! and as always F*Ck facebook laughing1

GONOVRIT said:
Damn Kevin, I didn't even realize you had a camera that day. Looks like I'm off that wknd in March, gonna try to make it up thumb.gif Good to see Larry taking it easy on the buggy :eek: Tell him he doesn't need to run over people to get traction with the krawlers! and as always F*Ck facebook laughing1
Im always easy on my buggy not so easy on Kevin though and its facebook sucks d!#k LOL.

Id like to make at least one of them, just has not worked out yet. To much work getting in the way.

Re:

Been a while since we have been up to swiss. May try to make it up for the spring run if nothing comes up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Swiss wv zip code 26690. We park our trucks and trailers in a field off of south swiss road. The field is within sight of rt39. If anyone is interested in coming to swiss post up here or on Mountaineer Offroad should be able to find a local guide pretty easy. It is hard to find all the good trails unless u know where they are at. We are having a jamboree toy run march 19 2016 should be a good time, come on out if you can.

Latest posts