• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sxs hil challenge getting close

kennyWayne

wideopendesign wideopenlife bigblock trailrig
havent had alot of talk yet. still expecting a big turn out? i posted it on a teryx forum to try to get some more involved . not sure if im gona enter yet i cant seem to get rid of the dead spot on take off . gona take it to hunterworks to try and get it dialed in in a few weeks.see yall sat. (KENNYWAYNE)

A lil more talk about it over on rzr forums. I have atleast 10 people pre-registered and around 25 people commit through phone calls. One group from out west is bringing 16 rzrs and 12 of them are supposed to be racing. Hope to see around 400+ people attend the event.

I have about 10 or 12 coming not sure about the race but we coming... gonna be a muddy mess but a good time

B.DRAKE = A PUSS :****:.... FLIPPER WANT BE THERE TILL EARLY SAT MORN..... WERE GOING TO SEE SOME JOKER NAMED KATT WILLIAMS FRIDAY NIGHT.....

bout 10 to 12 in our group.should be there round 9 ,what time are the event starting.

im all about some camp fire festivities ... hopefully mine will be back together by friday afternoon and we will be leaving friday night and stay in a hotel off oxford anniston exit. how far is the park off the exit just in case we want to come hang out friday night

You think they'll actually commit to Violator? I full expect those who haven't seen it before to not even give a real try.

kennyWayne said:
bout 10 to 12 in our group.should be there round 9 ,what time are the event starting.
IF big IF we get everyone signed in and registered by 10, then hopefully we can get Playground done before lunch, if not then we will have luch around 11:00 and start the first hill by 12:00

flipper101 said:
im all about some camp fire festivities ... hopefully mine will be back together by friday afternoon and we will be leaving friday night and stay in a hotel off oxford anniston exit. how far is the park off the exit just in case we want to come hang out friday night
I think its about 15-20 minutes give or take, ive only been that way one time. IM sure you could find a hotel in Jacksonville just to be a lil closer.

Speeding said:
You think they'll actually commit to Violator? I full expect those who haven't seen it before to not even give a real try.
You be ready to take some good pictures, ive talked to some real hot heads on the phone about it, and if they are half as BAD as they act on the phone/internet they'll hit in reverse... molaugh

reverse, molaugh,im ready to see this :popcorn: these guys running turbos and such or mostly stock ,not saying it want happen but there gona have to comit 100% no doudt

kennyWayne said:
reverse, molaugh,im ready to see this :popcorn: these guys running turbos and such or mostly stock ,not saying it want happen but there gona have to comit 100% no doudt

Not much they can do when their junk bottoms out from the deep ass ruts...dont matter how much HP youve got. We'll see!

Smack talking + Turbo × massive hill ÷ 2 ruts = YARD SALE!yyi :woot:

flipper101 said:

Two hotels in J,Ville less than two miles from park! University INN 256 435-3300 around $60 and The Hampton INN 256 782-0330 around $100