• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

T-Max winch deals

With winches you get what you pay for.....Cheap = Junk....$$$$= Good.... IMO warn is the only way to go...I have submarined both of mine many times and the just keep working...had them both apart to inspect after a cople good dunkings no problems with either one other than a solinoid needed replaced.:cool:

With winches you get what you pay for.....Cheap = Junk....$$$$= Good.... IMO warn is the only way to go...I have submarined both of mine many times and the just keep working...had them both apart to inspect after a cople good dunkings no problems with either one other than a solinoid needed replaced.:cool:

the funny thing is a couple of weekends ago we ran the outlet mall and it was raining side ways and there was no traction all of us were winching with very capable buggys I had no problems with my t-max and my buddy broke his 9.0rc warn..............

the funny thing is a couple of weekends ago we ran the outlet mall and it was raining side ways and there was no traction all of us were winching with very capable buggys I had no problems with my t-max and my buddy broke his 9.0rc warn..............

So is money's 9000 fully functional? Ask Chevota how reliable his 6500 has been on his whole 2 or 3 trips? :fawkdancesmiley: I'll be buying warn:kissmyass:

didnt you melt your winch

The non booted remote switch got crap in it and held the winch on..frying the wires from the solenoid pack and motor. I replaced the wires and ran it for over a year.

And the industry standard is??:fawkdancesmiley: