• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

t-maxx

ToyZuki

Stupid question. I'm new to gas trucks. I got a new piston and sleave for my t-maxx and its harder than hell to crank over and it wont run. I think I may have the piston 180 degrees off. How does it go in? Dont tell me to build a maxx crawler-I already have a stick clod and I'm not ready to chop up the maxx yet.

Hey TZ we should meet up. I just got a Tmaxx in a gun trade and it needs quite a bit of work. I am hoping I can make a list of parts I need by comparing the two. This one was worked over pretty good. Give me a call and maybe we can set a time up.

Use a hair dryer to warm the motor, and it will start easyer, our big blocks when new won't even turn over on a bump box with out pre heating.

That wimpy starter on traxxas trucks is a pain, I would look into getting a roto start.

I B..

I B RACIN said:
Use a hair dryer to warm the motor, and it will start easyer, our big blocks when new won't even turn over on a bump box with out pre heating.

That wimpy starter on traxxas trucks is a pain, I would look into getting a roto start.

I B..
yep! i scrapped mine and went to the one way bearing in a socket, attatched to my cordless high speed drill :D freakin rocks!

I always put a pullstart on my maxx trucks, if you keep your motor in tune, 3-4 tugs and she's running everytime.:clappy: