• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

T Mobil

Service sucks, that's why its cheap. I had ATT when I traveled the Southeast, it was terrible West of Alabama I can honestly say Verizon has the best network.

Re:

T-mobile has done right by me so far, if you spend a lot of time in wifi areas their wifi calling is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

have it and LOVE it. But I understand that you have to be within ear-shot of a large city or Interstate corridor. Not for small towns...

I have unlimited EVERYTHING, including data, and I use about 15GB of data every month. I can't do that with any other carrier. I tested my bandwidth the other day and got like 38Mbps/sec. Turned a coworker on to them and he likes them as well for the same reasons.

I do not recommend T-Mobo if you're remote, but if you are within a decent sized town/city, then go for it.

I have a straight talk mifi for times when I'm at an offroad park and need service, I buy the 1GB card at $15 at a time and mine uses the Verizon service.

LOVE T-Mobile, but understand their limitations.

LandSpeeder said:
have it and LOVE it. But I understand that you have to be within ear-shot of a large city or Interstate corridor. Not for small towns...

I have unlimited EVERYTHING, including data, and I use about 15GB of data every month. I can't do that with any other carrier. I tested my bandwidth the other day and got like 38Mbps/sec. Turned a coworker on to them and he likes them as well for the same reasons.

I do not recommend T-Mobo if you're remote, but if you are within a decent sized town/city, then go for it.

I have a straight talk mifi for times when I'm at an offroad park and need service, I buy the 1GB card at $15 at a time and mine uses the Verizon service.

LOVE T-Mobile, but understand their limitations.

Well said, I've had t-mobile for 14,15 years. I didn't know anything about buying a card for extra service? ??

poolman said:
I didn't know anything about buying a card for extra service? ??

Completely separate service, as well as separate device. I know you know of "trac phones"... well, this is just a "trac MiFi". Same principle. Buy 1GB or 5GB card, but you must use the service within 30 days of activation, so I just buy the 1GB card. The deivce is usually a one-time purchase of $79 and I just have one forever. It's honestly the ONLY way to go for having internet access at obscure offroad parks. Takes 10 minutes setup the day before I head to the park.
Look up Straight Talk Wireless. They in the walmarts.

poolman said:
Not to hijack but does it allow you to pick up off everyone's tower?

No. So when buying one, look for the devices that have a 'V' at the end of the model # instead of 'A'. Ask the person there, they knew what I meant.

Re:

I use Verizon due to rural living and T Mobil won't get a signal. That being said AT&T, Sprint, and even some Straight Talk phones won't get signal or it's hit and miss. Looking at a Boost as I want just a work phone so my personal number isn't floating around on future business cards, ect. It wouldn't bother me my coworkers,and boss having my personal number but with clients some can call at all hours over crazy things.