• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahua garbage pickup Dec. 5 & 6

Anthony1

Tahuya garbage pickup Dec. 5 & 6

The Tahuya focus group has decided to have the user wide garbage pickup on December 5 & 6. The dumpster is paid for by WOW and will be dropped off at Oakpatch. They will leave that area open for camping for the people helping out with the garbage pickup (thats where I will be camping). The Mudslingers 4x4 club will also be donating 4 honey buckets. :D

Last edited:
A GREAT BIG THANKS to Les Schwab in Belfair. They will be taking all of the trash tires that we collect.:cheer:

How does Tahua feel about buggys im willing to come out and help sat. If im not gonna get a hand full of tickets.. I cant sunday corey and i are having a snow tug a war on the xmas tree run.:awesomework:

How does Tahua feel about buggys im willing to come out and help sat. If im not gonna get a hand full of tickets.. I cant sunday corey and i are having a snow tug a war on the xmas tree run.:awesomework:

They have the same type of ORV rules as Evan's Creek. From the main staging area you are good to go as long as you're not travelling on the FS roads. On those roads, you're supposed to be street legal.

Tahuya is DNR not F.S.

Ah crap, you're right. And I KNOW that.
Don't know what I was thinking.

What I meant to say is that is seems to run more like Evans Creek where as long as you stay on the trails and not the Forest Roads, you're OK. At Elbe Pretty much everything from the campground on is OK to be on, even if your rig is not street legal. There aren't any areas to get ticketed inside the ORV park, like Evan's Creek has.

I'm sure you would be fine if your there helping with the garbage pick up. There's only a couple spots where you would have to drive on the F.S. RD. anyways, it would just depend on where you parked at. I will talk to Jesse tomarrow and let you know for sure.:awesomework:

I'm sure you would be fine if your there helping with the garbage pick up. There's only a couple spots where you would have to drive on the F.S. RD. anyways, it would just depend on where you parked at. I will talk to Jesse tomarrow and let you know for sure.:awesomework:

Thanks let me know. I broke a 35 spline but i should have it fixed by then.

Wife said she and the kids may want to come. Where exactly is oakpatch? If the weather gets bad I will be driving the willys out.