• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya Hangover Run!

yellow jackets ROCK LINE was easy and fun

lots of action on big rocks tuffer line, but no takers.

and no one touched anarchy from what we saw...guess it must be one of the toughest climbs around here :flipoff: :corn:

wow wagon im glad your group showed up. wouldve been boring without you guys

you have to go up the right side of yellow jacket!

that climb is not that tough and anyone who doesnt take the right side is :rb:

I havent been to taHUYA in just over a year and im glad they (quadrapaws?) added some rocks on anarchy, but that climb looks wild!

yellow jackets ROCK LINE was easy and fun

lots of action on big rocks tuffer line, but no takers.

and no one touched anarchy from what we saw...guess it must be one of the toughest climbs around here :flipoff: :corn:

wow wagon im glad your group showed up. wouldve been boring without you guys

Good to meet you guys too.Next time you go wheelin give me a shout.Did you get any pix?My buddy in the red pathfinder was our camera/video crew. I'll post up when he sends them to me.He got some of you on the big rocks.:beer:

RIGHT AWN! throw em up when u get em.

yah what a session on big rock huh?! so are you shaving that 14 as we speak? thats badass rig buddy cant wait for the next run.

we were thinking evans or elbe sometime next month, but we'll see. Ill be sure to keep in touch

it was ted grady who did the anarchy rocks.:redneck:

TED GRADY HUH?! dont know him but hes a sick bastard for throwing those rocks up :awesomework: :beer: j/k. Maybe when my balls drop i'll try that climb, wow it looks like tippy one.

has anyone done it how it looks now? without the bottom rocks.....

RIGHT AWN! throw em up when u get em.

yah what a session on big rock huh?! so are you shaving that 14 as we speak? thats badass rig buddy cant wait for the next run.

we were thinking evans or elbe sometime next month, but we'll see. Ill be sure to keep in touch
Tory,the guy that was spoting me is the one who made it up middle hill first naming it ANARCHY
Elbe sounds fun.I have never been there.Is 84 inches too wide?

Last edited:
hahaha and the name ANARCHY stuck huh? thats awesome!

good question, wait and see for me too. ive never been to elbe either. All the videos ive seen of guys running 1tons and rockwells with big meaty tires i think 84 will be okay.

the guys in our group that were supposed to be taking pictures were instead complainen on how cold it was. So im kinda waiting for pics to show up somewhere

TED GRADY HUH?! dont know him but hes a sick bastard for throwing those rocks up :awesomework: :beer: j/k. Maybe when my balls drop i'll try that climb, wow it looks like tippy one.

has anyone done it how it looks now? without the bottom rocks.....

Even when the rocks weren't on the hill it was a tough hill. Now the rocks are like climbing on ice.

Tory was the first when it was dirt, then ted put the rocks on it and jeremy and I were the first to go up with the new rocks.

right on! thanks for posting them up. got a guy in our group sayin he has some. when and if he gets them to me ill post them

looks like at least it was dry!! I may be moving to the Olympia area in about a year, and Tahuya is pretty close, but I've heard it's a crappy/worthless place to go, but when I watch videos on youtube of tahuya, elbe, and evans, I think tahuya looks the closest to the type of wheelin' I'm used to. The others just look like mudded up disasters. Anyway, hope you had a good time, and like I said, looks like it was sunny and dry, that's always a bonus for the area!

The way I look at Tahuya is,it's way better than web wheeling.I am stoked to go out and putt around have a few bev's and hang with good friends.I'm glad it is still open and don't bitch about it.If some people say it's so shitty then they could stay home and web wheel.:beer:

Looks like you guys had a good day, we should have stayed closer to home ,elbe was o.k. But a long day and didnt get to wheel as much.

I'm glad it is still open and don't bitch about it.If some people say it's so shitty then they could stay home and web wheel.:beer:

and this is exactly it :beer:. Quadrapaws adding the rock sections and different people/groups maintaining it have made it worth making a trip to play around and even introduce people who arent as "hardcore" into wheelin a little about what we do.

Lack of a tow rig and trailer in the past years, Tahuya was the only place for us to drive to, wheel and drive back home. Elbe, Evans and Walker are a good trek from Shelton. Im glad we have it and i enjoy the hell out of its rocks! :redneck: