• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tahuya the 26th

i'll be goin @10: with a mix breed of rigs yotas and heeps we'll see if i cant get some new dents or need new parts but its all good action

I'm hooked up and ready to roll after a few last minute things in the morning. Plan on being parked, unhooked and ready by 10am. I'll be on CB channel EDIT 4

Last edited:
Merry fawkin christmas there should be bit o people out there beatin but i heard it is fairly mild wheelin it will be my first trip there one guy said u can run almost every thing in a stock rig

Meelin- Google "Belfair Wa" and go there, find the Safeway on the 1/2 mile drive through town. Park there around 9:30 and look for trucks. Once you see some just follow them. If all else fails just look for my grey Yota and follow me.

The new hillclimbs have been put in since the last time I was up there. I'm not real familiar with the place either so I'm not sure where they are at. If ya want to meet up on the way out of town We can figure it out once were up there.

Was this directed at me?

Where is everyone meeting once we get there? I'm new to the group and don't know what most of your rigs look like.

I failed...

Lack of prep on my part. What I thought would take ten minutes this morning resulted in a total garage clean looking for some **** that was right under my nose.

I saw a thread where some folks are going to Elbe for a hangover run, I'll use the week to make sure I'm ready for that.

Hell yeah, had a blast watching my brother beat his grocery getter.

Was he in the white landcruiser? I watched a white lifted yota with 2 younger guys in it have trouble in a hole that I saw this guy in a stock white landcruiser with what looked like 4 guys pass right through it with ease.. :haha:

I showed up at 11, just my wife and I. We started running the upper loop then to the lower loop (the groups I saw were heading in the opposite direction). I only saw 2 random trucks and 2 groups, but ive never meet anyone from here so I dont know who was who.

There werent that many people there and it was nice. I was also able to find a few trails I didnt find the first time. Still not hard, just more fun than the "twisty fire road" feel tahuya serves up. IFS sucks, almost rolled a few times (the wifey didnt like it much :haha:). But like I always say, when in doubt throttle out. :awesomework:

I ran into these guys winching a jeep up.

Latest posts