• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Talk about confusing

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
I always got confused programming the VCR. The wife got me a new DX3R radio for my birthday--OMG you talk about backwards upside down to setup :redneck:

DX3r's are easy to program. you are just RC tech challenged. :haha:

Its a computor radio...dont freak out

Just do like I do with my putor...kick it and cuss at it, ussually submits to my requests that way :)

I am figuring it out. With the large screen and how the menu's are--its easier to figure out without having a manual in front of you--like the DX30 is.. Just having a hard time with the 3rd channel...

Just having a hard time with the 3rd channel...

Just set the third channel to zero end points when you set up your speed control. Also set the third channel to 3 step positioning. After you do all that, adjust your dig linkage so that it is in neutral. Your 3rd channel will be centered all ready before you push any buttons. Then push the button forward and start adjusting that end point until you have 4wd. Then push the button back twice for the brake position. Adjust the end point until you have the brake locked and it holds. your done!!

If when you push the 3 position button forward and the servo arm goes the wrong way, reverse the 3rd channel and then it will be what you need.

Thanks doug. The issue I am having right now, I can adjust the end points using the button (button c) and it does not save the end point...

Now I have to get used to the new buttons for the dig.

what is nice, is you can choose what ever button that is comfortable to you. The only one that won't work for 3 position is the very bottom button on the side.

I use the second from the bottom button with my thumb. I use the 2 position too buuton too, the bottom one, to go from 4wd to freewheel only.

what is nice, is you can choose what ever button that is comfortable to you. The only one that won't work for 3 position is the very bottom button on the side.

I use the second from the bottom button with my thumb. I use the 2 position too buuton too, the bottom one, to go from 4wd to freewheel only.

Ok, I thought about doing that with the bottom button---I will have to do that :awesomework: