• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tan Bullet remake...

badreligion_13 said:
I wonder if the new owner still has to get out and rub two wires together to get the winch to work :****:

Nothing like winching at night and shooting sparks out from under the hood... Yelling " let me know when yall are ready?"

jrhall said:
I'm saying this belongs in the all time builds threads dammit
Psh your old news. Only way you will get in is if you post pics of Josh Deans sister. molaugh

Re: Tan Bullet remake...

ole girl is in Ga now getting beat on just like always
e2c7d858f8eedc02b08afbad3714b48f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onetoncrawler said:
Man looking at the date this thread was started makes me feel old! JR amd I were wheeling together before he was even old enough to drive laughing1

I blame JR for part of my off road addiction and lord knows how much $ I have spent over the last 10-12 years. I remember seeing him ride around in that old toyota back in the day when me and the guys my age were just getting into 4 wheelers. Then that jeep on 44s up on coal mine all the time.

Haha I remember being that kid on the 4wheelers spectating wanting to get into the crawlers. Damn I could of saved alot of money. Lol

smbroady82 said:
I blame JR for part of my off road addiction and lord knows how much $ I have spent over the last 10-12 years. I remember seeing him ride around in that old toyota back in the day when me and the guys my age were just getting into 4 wheelers. Then that jeep on 44s up on coal mine all the time.

Remind me, what does he wheel nowadays? Oh Yah, a butterfly. :flipoff1: :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR