• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TANNER CHASSIS ROCK BUGGY (PICS WITH NEW STICKIES AND WHEELS) SOLD

Re: TANNER CHASSIS ROCK BUGGY (PICS WITH NEW STICKIES AND WHEELS)

CHASMAN9 said:
You mean my Helen Keller driving by braile style offends thee?

It's called " SOUTHERN WHEELING" and you have to have Super Swampers to do it! :flipoff1:

Rescue1 said:
It's called " SOUTHERN WHEELING" and you have to have Super Swampers to do it! and the patented techique :flipoff1:

Pheew, almost forgot that part. :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
Pheew, almost forgot that part. :flipoff1:

molaugh And that's why we bring you old timers with us. Y'all never forget anything! :flipoff1:

Just come on and get the BLUE TURD... you ain't no taller than Jeff Mason and you ain't no fatter than me.... It'll work just fine for your senior citizen azz

CSMITH said:
Just come on and get the BLUE TURD... you ain't no taller than Jeff Mason and you ain't no fatter than me.... It'll work just fine for your senior citizen azz

Got my eye (the good one without the patch) on a nice little single seat Rascal. You know us old folks would break a hip gittin in and out of such a big rig. :flipoff1:

Going, going, ... :popcorn:

wngrog said:
That is bad ass.

Go get Healy's rig now.
I second that... It is a lot of money, but is a DAMN steal for a rig with those parts. And that rig has been maintained solid, it is the best deal on the market right now dollar for dollar. (other than that badass Ftoy for sale in Mississippi) :tc

dont know who bought it but its a banging ride sounds REALLY GOOD TOO :dblthumb:

Not my place to name names, (even though I can't pernounce or spell it ???) but you won't see this buggy no more. It goen on a trip. Maybe it and my old Silver Bullet will run into each other.

No secret, I was just gonna let Greg tell. The buggy is going over seas.

Latest posts