• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tbi 454 complete

Dont forget the headers that comes with it too the price is good and it runs real good

Re: Tbi 454 complete

Curious how the tbi setup was offroad? And would you sell complete minus pump and wiring. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFREYNOLDS said:
I have a walbro fule pump it was 200 and a Howell harness and computer that was 450 I really don't give a **** what is on Craigslist or eBay or what your buddy's **** is worth this is my motor I know what I have in it it runs great and if it don't sell I'll keep it

Thanks and have a nice day :flipgotcha:

I think it's a good deal, maybe what I said came off wrong. I meant to imply how lowballer look at **** when they want buy something and make an offer

muddinmetal said:
I think it's a good deal, maybe what I said came off wrong. I meant to imply how lowballer look at **** when they want buy something and make an offer
muddinmetal said:
muddinmetal said:

Ok man sorry I hate low ballers

Lol I was JK great price for wut it is sounds great if not sold when I get funds I will take it off your hands I will stay in touch :dblthumb:

And to everybody that say in low ball in I wasn't even making an offer I was just jerkin your chain cause sum thin was posted that it was your price $1200 is a descent price on complete engine I'm in middle of building another v8 Sonoma I know wut they cost so to anybody that can't take a joke find somewhere else to Boohoo