• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TBI injection from AFI

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
I have a brand new AFI harness, chip burnt for my vortec roller lower long block, and all the sensors, etc.
touchy deal here. brother in law owns the bottom end, I own the top end and injection. I don't think the lower end is for sale, but I can ask.
if so, its a vortec longblock, new roller lifters last year (didn't need them, bought them, opened it up, one of the ****ing rocker arm nuts came loose.) new vortec heads from chevy with a couple thousand miles on them, edelbrock 7116 4 barrel intake for vortec heads, spacer to throttle body, Holley 670 cfm big boy throttle body with stock injector pod on it (still have the big holley injectors too). all the sensors to make it work, dist and all
if you want the whole injection system with TB, adapter to 4 barrel, dist, sensors, all of it with brain and chip and harness to put on an old small block, it'll be $500. not sure you can buy the harness and adapters for this, especially not the bigger throttle body. this was all new 2 years ago in the summer. very few runs on it.
the vortec top end could come with it for a couple hundred more, or the long block for, well, better ask.
don't really know what this is worth with the advent of LS stuff, but if you already have the v8 in your rig and want injection, this is the plug and play ticket.

damn damn damn....this is exactly what I need and exactly what I cannot afford right now...oh well, bump for a great price

benfowler87 said:
Will a stock fuel pump supply enough for that throttle body?
yes, if not there is a direct wabro replacement that goes in tank on your sender. Like I said, right now it has the stock injector pod on it for a small block, but I have the big injectors as well that went with teh big block sized bore TB

$450 for the complete setup, sensors, distributor with newer cap, adapter plate that was at least $40, wiring, fuel lines, relays, brain, harness, all of it.
or, $300 for the harness, brain and chip. I have about $400 in the harness and chip alone, without the brain. make an offer.

do you still have this and should this bolt right on and plug right in on my mid 90's sbc?

WEll, I don't see the delete option now, but I want to take this off the market pending me using it on one of my trucks. I haven't had any offers for the $450 I asked, so I'm taking off the market for now. If the axles adn other **** sells and I get the other truck running without this, it'll be back.

blacksheep10 said:
WEll, I don't see the delete option now, but I want to take this off the market pending me using it on one of my trucks. I haven't had any offers for the $450 I asked, so I'm taking off the market for now. If the axles adn other **** sells and I get the other truck running without this, it'll be back.

Kelly, i was waiting to see if yours went so I could go ahead and post my Howell TBI up 4 sale if you are through. Didn't want to steal your thunder. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Kelly, i was waiting to see if yours went so I could go ahead and post my Howell TBI up 4 sale if you are through. Didn't want to steal your thunder. :dunno:
Kelly has no more thunder, he is married and expecting. He is a constant overcast with pink sprinkles day in day out now. :flipoff1:

Bones said:
Kelly has no more thunder, he is married and expecting. He is a constant overcast with pink sprinkles day in day out now. :flipoff1:

Ben dar dun dat. ur da is comin Bones, jus wate. LMAO

Just wait till you go in the fridge and see a box of cereal and the milk is in the cabinet. It Happens and yes, my wife is a Brain Surgeon. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Ben dar dun dat. ur da is comin Bones, jus wate. LMAO

Just wait till you go in the fridge and see a box of cereal and the milk is in the cabinet. It Happens and yes, my wife is a Brain Surgeon. thumb.gif
I will just toss out the milk and buy more. :flipoff1:

THE MILK'S GONE BAAAD!
Chapelle-Show-02.jpg

Bones said:
I will just toss out the milk and buy more. :flipoff1:

THE MILK'S GONE BAAAD!
Chapelle-Show-02.jpg

For a minute there, I thought that was Rob at his halloween party. :flipoff1:

Latest posts