• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tbi problems

I have a couple injectors but they are used if you want to try them. But not sure of what condition they are in.

Found this info which may be helpful, 5.7 injectors should have an orange dot and a black dot somewhere on the top of the injector, they flow 55 lbs/hr.

Ran up on a cool product today. Check out OBDCOM.com These folks sell software and a cable system to access the ECM on all automotive fuel injection systems from 1996 to 2012. Connects the OBD port to a PC via USB cable and can read and clear codes (even BMW), datalog on the fly and read all the sensor outputs. The best part is that it is less than $100. The only shortcoming that I see is that it won't force operation of components, IAC or EGR, etc. Given that a scantool that will force operation is $1200 or more, I can live without that function.
If you run any OEM EFI system, and you have a laptop or notebook, this is a great deal. :dblthumb:

Can someone send me a list of all the voltage readouts I am supposed to be getting. I talked to Scott yesterday in Auburn he says it is definately a wiring issue. So anybody that has a spreadsheet or something with the voltages i could really use it.

The dam thing still won't run right. I have done everything in this thread from checking voltage to replacing sensors. The motor still idles itself up after a few seconds running. You can pat the gas and it will idle down about 5 seconds then it idles back up. I called painless thats were I got the harness and they told me it had to be a vaccum leak any other ideas on what to check.

New problem replaced the pump and when i start the truck it will run about 10 seconds a die has happen on and off since I installed the injection. What could this be fuel continues to spray when it dies so it has to be spark issue.

dizzy has quite firing any suggestion. I changed the distributer and nothing changed then I changed the coil no change were now

easy fix ,put the pain on it ,shea fire up and run ;D just joking hope ya figure it out :drinkers: