• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challege Washington 2008

All loaded up and ready to go

readytogo.jpg

I'll be heading up in the morning to get some photos for CRAWL. I mentioned this to FiFo the other day to relay to Dirtball, but here's a reminder.

Good luck to everybody competing!

-----Matt-----

Just got back and go everything unloaded. What a great time. The Timber Tamers couldn't have ordered better weather for this event. It's going to take a lot of pressure washing to get that clay off the rig.

Thanks Timber Tamers for a great TTCW event!

Ryan.

What a weekend!!:thud: :D
Congrats to Team 29!:awesomework: This was one hell of a tough challenge---Again, the weather couldn't have been better (or worse!:haha: );
It was great to meet those that I did--and for those that I didn't, maybe next year!
A BIG THANKS has to go out to the Tamers for organizing this!!! Those guys and gals worked their asses off to make this the success that it is!!!
I have to say the highlight of the deal for me was actually making the 1/4+ mile long(or what seemed like it!) goooey hillclimb on Loop 3 without any winching with 1.3L's of chipmunk fury at 5,000 rpms in 2nd gear low range!!!:cheer: (WayneFJ40 didn't think it was so great, but he eventually got up to the top!)....It was really great to meet you and sean both, and to wheel with ya'!!!
Thanks again for a great, great event!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
That was some of the funnest trail wheel ive ever done. The rain turned a mild trail sistem into an extreme one. The tasks, directions, organization and weather made this an awsome event. We had to repair both winches at one point. I haven't used my winch that much in the last 4 years combined.

Again a HUGE THANKS TO THE TIMBER TAMERS! You guys did an awsome job creating a great competition. I hope we will be able to do it again next year.

Awesome weekend, as usual, DIRTBALL ordered up some funk-nasty weather!

I have to say our first 'victims' didn't arrive at our station until 7 hours and 11 minutes after the official "START"... it was NASTY conditions, I really felt for you guys, except for the fact that we (ETM and I) sat there for HOURS wondering if everyone had given up...

and the even funnier part was at the awards today, I see a guy in the crowd I work with...small world~!:D

Great spirit to those who competed... heck I went out to get flags this morning, (and couldn't find em:mad: sorry Gary) and I helped set them, you guys must have loved all that hide n seek especially in the snotty, wet, cold cover of darkness!!!

Great event (again) guys! This was our 2nd year in a row and look forward to next year already! I will have a few pics to post up in a day or two.

John

Man, what a trip! Running with BLACKTJ97, we even had to tear my winch apart in the middle of a hill while hanging on by the cable. Of course, we didn't get any pictures of that, but we do have some video online along with a couple snaps.

http://picasaweb.google.com/CrawlersNW/TeamTrophyChallenge08

Did enough damage that the SJ is down for a while until I have time to work on it, but at least I have a 2nd place to show for it. Thanks again to everyone for putting such an insane time this year. Looking forward to next year so I can add a third sticker to the rig. :D

I forgot to give a big THANKS to the Tamers for making this happen (again). I also need to thank Interco for making such excellent tires which got us through this nasty Liberty mud with only a couple unnecessary winches. I think tires played a huge factor this year and we will be back next year to defend our title! :awesomework: Now where are the pics????

I also want to thank the Timber Tamers for putting on an awesome event. I will be back with my teammate next year.

The wheeling was alot harder this year and was probably my favorite part. Them steep hills get really hard to get up when its slick out there, and like Supafly said. I love my Interco's!!

Glad you all enjoyed the weather...... what a mess! out side of a few glitches it seemed to go ok, thanks for all the kind words. My fellow Tamers couldnt be a better group to work with on something like this. you guys think you had it bad. Karl drove almost straight through from Chicago to be there and then we made him sit in the woods for 14 hours waiting for your slimy rigs to come by every 2 hours. wonder what he and the Mrs. did while they were alone waiting all that time.................:awesomework:

thanks for the suggestions for next year. and where do you suggest we have it? someplace new? warm? Hawaii maybe????

dont forget to thanks the Cle Elum Rangers & Larry @ Trail Ready.

thanks again, it was fun making you miserable and having you thank us for it you once more.

Even after about 15 mountain dew's I still fell asleep at my station.

Running up and down that hill all day sucked too.

Thanks Dirtball. Can't wait to start planning the event for next year.

I think it sucks when you watch a team royally screw something up and you would like to offer your suggestion but can't. :haha: