• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge 2011 Sign-up Deadline

Dirtball

If you know of anyone still on the fence please let them know we are putting a deadline of August 25th for entries. Get the word out.. If you want to play, send in the paperwork....
WWW.TTCW.org
Thanks.

Last edited:
The event (as long as we can get enough teams signed up within the next week) is going to be held back at Liberty.

So get your friends and sign up (immediately!)

We have to make a decision by next Friday or it will not give us enough time to finish the setup that needs done.

DEAD LINE is in 2 1/2 DAYS, Friday the 26th of THIS month!

If it gets canceled again this year, there will be NO MORE oppurtunites for
TEAM TROPHY CHALLENGE!

Come on guys, it's a chance to have a great and fun fulfilled weekend! :cheer:
And I even see that Pokey has entered. *wicked evil grin* :devil1:

I still don't have a teammate. Is there a way to fast track an entry? I have a plea for help out on another Forum, and haven't heard back on one potential yet.

I still don't have a teammate. Is there a way to fast track an entry? I have a plea for help out on another Forum, and haven't heard back on one potential yet.
Contact Dirtball or GaryTJ via PM and ask. I can get their attention to make sure they see this in time if they haven't already. :awesomework:

Jeff, I'll see if jesse in our club will be around for this (He fishes in AK), and if he is---we'll team up with you; If not, I'll see if Oil Can would want to do this...Will t you know tomorrow (later today!:redneck:) after I make a few calls...:awesomework: Get the registration in....

:fawkdancesmiley:And yes Wayne, I got your call...was workin'! I'm Tryin' to make something happen here! :cool:

Jeff, I'll see if jesse in our club will be around for this (He fishes in AK), and if he is---we'll team up with you; If not, I'll see if Oil Can would want to do this...Will t you know tomorrow (later today!:redneck:) after I make a few calls...:awesomework: Get the registration in....

:fawkdancesmiley:And yes Wayne, I got your call...was workin'! I'm Tryin' to make something happen here! :cool:

Allright make it happen Kev.I wouldn't want this to be your fault if you don't go and the tamers cancell,but no pressure :fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

Well, we talked it over and we had promised ourselves that if there was not enough interest, not enough teams to make it pay for itself, we would not do it.

Well, we are cancelling it. we don't have close to the teams that we need and not enough time to get everything done on a "we hope we have enough" basis.

It is a shame, as we are not going to attempt it again. If there ever was another Team Trophy Challenge, we will enter and compete, but not run it.

For the last two teams that entered, we will send your checks back. as far as the earlier entry's that we have cashed the checks, we will, in the next few days, send checks back out to the persons that sent them in. No one is going to loose any money (except our club)

Thank you to all those that have participated and we will see you on the trails! :hi:

How sad this is...:booo: I couldn't commit til the last minute with the new job and all...

Timber Tamers and all those involved, Thank you for the many yrs of taking on this challenging Challenge!!!:awesomework:
:booo: It's a sad day for sure....

Thanks for the thought, Kev. I would have loved to do this. Nice thing is, I live real close to Liberty, so I think I'm gonna go anyway.

Thanks for the thought, Kev. I would have loved to do this. Nice thing is, I live real close to Liberty, so I think I'm gonna go anyway.

Yep, just had to make sure it was in the cards at work before I went for it...Well, Have a good time---who knows, maybe a blue Sami will be accompanying ya...we'll see how the next month goes..:redneck: