• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Trophy Challenge - Washington

Mark or Gary, I working on having something put together by swap meet for a team! Either of you gonna be there with regy forms????

Pushed back to October again? Nice, I like the later date runs. Time to look around for a team member I guess.

Going to be tight though, I have a race in Reno the weekend before...

Last edited:
Mark or Gary, I working on having something put together by swap meet for a team! Either of you gonna be there with regy forms????

WE will probably have flyers, but no reg forms. Faster to just get them from the web site.
See ya there!

Pushed back to October again? Nice, I like the later date runs. Time to look around for a team member I guess.

Going to be tight though, I have a race in Reno the weekend before...

Come on out! Better bring a good team though. Everything is all changed up...

it's just like any other comp. Dont the Rock Crawls have catagories? cant run an open rig with 44's in the 6 cylinder/under 35's class or a formula 1 car in a NASCAR race... there are plenty of events for you big boy buggies. this just keeps it more even for the guys who choose to have a well prepared streetable rig and wheel it with his buddies... nothing more.

Our club may do a guys team and a gals team. We will discuss at our next meeting :corn: We tried to pimp your event at the swapmeet. Sounds like you did a good job of convincing us to do it :awesomework:

Our club may do a guys team and a gals team. We will discuss at our next meeting :corn: We tried to pimp your event at the swapmeet. Sounds like you did a good job of convincing us to do it :awesomework:

Bring on the ladies, my daughter has competed in all 3 so far, 2 third place finishes so far.