• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Windsock

Little Red Zuk

Yup, bought a new (to me) quad. I'm going to look like a windsock, or an Ewok on a Speeder:D

2002 Raptor 660. Upgraded tranny, +2 rear axle, 12:1 piston, with valve mods, hot cam, and a White Bros pipe. For a super smokin' deal, and I know the last two owners who were the original purchaser, and one of our salesmen. I've ridden this thing at Moses before, and could clear every dune I wanted without getting out of third gear. Hell of an upgrade from a Warrior 350.

I'm gonna have fun this weekend at Florence and Coos bay. :fawkdancesmiley:

Cool man, congrats on joining the ever shrinking 660 club. Sounds like you got the motor work covered, but I do reccomend an extended swingarm (2-4" if you still like trails) and wider rear axle. The YFZ 450 front shocks are cheap and a bolton and improve the handling alot. These mods and you'll hang with 450s and 700s in handling, outrun 'em in the straights and be way more comfortable for all day dune rides.

We'll be down all next week (9-16th) at florence and winni bay. Maybe we'll see ya.:awesomework:

Heres mine
6602008003.jpg

6602008004.jpg

Good ole 660's... I had an 01 and loved it...suspension was a little weird for the woods track I had...Wanted to just take all the shock from the jump....even when it was stiff...I had the hmf slip on and prodesingn intake... that bastard had more low end torque then a 1 ton deisel.... it was outrageous.... Fun Bikes enjoy!!!!

Sold mine and got this-
crf450black022-1.jpg

Not sure what I'm doing with it. Thought about letting Jenn ride it, but I think she likes the Blaster better. So might sell the Warrior to fund a rebuild of the Blaster, and to pay for those loaner Elka's on the front of the Raptor. Why, you interested? :D

Not sure what I'm doing with it. Thought about letting Jenn ride it, but I think she likes the Blaster better. So might sell the Warrior to fund a rebuild of the Blaster, and to pay for those loaner Elka's on the front of the Raptor. Why, you interested? :D

...maybe interested.... not sure how much you're wanting for it...? I can't remember much other than peeking in the garage last time i was at your heezy.