• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Teardown in Tennessee: Ultra4 Racing at AOP July 24th/25th

BLT94YJ

Last year was a blast and it was awesome to see these rigs in person.

See book of faces link

Please add to the calendar.

teardownTN.jpg

Interested to see the turnout with all the schedule adjustments and changes to the points series for this year. Only 17 racers registered in total with the 4400 class having the most racers at (6) so far online. It is a good track either way and should be fun. I'm sure they will try and lure more racers to register as it gets closer if the list doesn't keep growing.

It's on the calendar but from a different thread.

We plan to be there Wednesday through Sunday. Help the park however we can to get everything setup between Wednesday and Friday before Qualifying then watch the races after that.

Interested to see the turnout with all the schedule adjustments and changes to the points series for this year. Only 17 racers registered in total with the 4400 class having the most racers at (6) so far online. It is a good track either way and should be fun. I'm sure they will try and lure more racers to register as it gets closer if the list doesn't keep growing.

I'm also interested to see the turnout. It's up to 19 total as of this post, but Ultra4's website is notoriously slow/bad about updating the registration list. But I've heard all the Campbell's, the Miller's/Blyler's, Rufus Racing, Levi Shirley, Derek West, a couple of Jimmy's 4x4 rigs, and a handful of others were all planning to come to AOP.

After talking with a bunch of the racers last year, they all spoke highly of the track and wanted to come back (when it was less muddy of course).

BTW, they are doing the Livestream for the race this year. So for those that can't attend, you can still watch from the comforts (air conditioning) of your own place.

Being one of the few points races this year it should draw out some of the big boy ifs rigs that are still wanting a "championship" this year, but it's gonna be hard to beat a miller chassis at aop in my mind.

I plan on being there to atleast watch some racing, maybe do some wheeling.

Schedule of Events
Thursday, July 23
4PM - 6PM
Early Registration
5PM Tech Inspections

Friday, July 24
9AM – 2PM
Driver Registration
Park open for trail riding/ course inspection.
2PM
Driver Meeting before qualifying in hot pits – all qualifying drivers must attend!
3PM – 6PM
Qualifying for all classes by class
7 PM Driver Meeting for all drivers for Saturday races

Saturday, July 25
All lap counts for races will be determined on site
10AM – 11:30AM
UTV Race
12:30PM - 2:30PM
Limited (4500, 4600, 4800) Race
3:30PM – 6PM ULTRA4(4400) Race
Awards immediately following for all classes

I saw on Facebook where a TON of racers were all saying the same thing. That they don't bother registering for races until the week before since so many have been cancelled. But they were all planning on being there.

Rufus Racing from Dallas will be there with 2 4400 cars and a RZR. Quite a big group of us headed out. We really enjoy seeing other off road parks across the country, places we might be able to go to except for being involved with race team. Look forward to seeing all of you guys. Feel free to stop by and say Hi!!!

We REALLY appreciate the support of the parks, staff, and volunteers that make this series possible!! Our familys are a big part of the team and truly enjoy the whole experience!!!

Rufus Racing from Dallas will be there with 2 4400 cars and a RZR. Quite a big group of us headed out. We really enjoy seeing other off road parks across the country, places we might be able to go to except for being involved with race team. Look forward to seeing all of you guys. Feel free to stop by and say Hi!!!

We REALLY appreciate the support of the parks, staff, and volunteers that make this series possible!! Our familys are a big part of the team and truly enjoy the whole experience!!!

Looking forward to catching up with various members of the Rufus team next week! Since Chip is broken again, whose driving for him?

As of this post there are 36 registered drivers in various classes. I know of a handful of other drivers (remaining Campbells/Crofts, Bailey Cole, @BRUISER, etc) that are all headed to @adventureoffroadpark for the race that have not registered yet. Should be a great turnout of racers.

Who all from here is coming to watch, race, assist, ride, etc?

As of right now, Chip is cleared to drive. Team getting everything ready, wives planning meals, tow rig and trailer maintenance under way, will do oil change in my motorhome this weekend which is a giant mess of a job. Fumoto valve will be here today.

Lots of big names showing up, weather does not look good right now but fingers crossed weather peeps are all wrong.

As of right now, Chip is cleared to drive. Team getting everything ready, wives planning meals, tow rig and trailer maintenance under way, will do oil change in my motorhome this weekend which is a giant mess of a job. Fumoto valve will be here today.

Lots of big names showing up, weather does not look good right now but fingers crossed weather peeps are all wrong.

Sounds good and slightly busy all around. See y'all soon.

UPDATED SPECTATOR INFO BELOW:

Come join us at the Adventure Off Road Park in South Pittsburg, TN!
https://adventureoffroadpark.com

ULTRA4 Racing will be taking over and returning to racing on July 24th (Qualifying) and July 25th (Racing all day!)

Dry Camping is available through the park.

Single day admission is $30, full weekend admissoin is $50 (payable at the gate to the park)

Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 KINGS will all be racing, plus all the other classes, including UTV, Stock, Modified, and Legends classes!

As we get back to racing in 2020, we would like to remind our racers, vendors and spectators to put safety first, take responsibility for your own actions and treat others with respect.

Please wash your hands often, cover your face and minimize direct, physical contact as much as possible throughout the event and most importantly stay/go home if you are sick.

Other COVID-19 precautions include the following event protocol:
  • Wear a face mask on-site. The Ultra4 team will be.
  • Practice social distancing by staying six feet apart
  • Use hand sanitizer and wash hands often
  • Park more than 10 feet away from neighbors
  • Please stay home and if you are considered at high risk
  • Please remain in pit area when not racing
  • Refrain from wandering or visiting neighbors
  • Leave no trace and pack out trash
  • Avoid touching the face
Safety is always first, in the car and out of the car. We will be doing our part. Please plan to do yours.

Please book your travel and hotel arrangements as soon as possible.

You can contact the park direction via their website, email us at [email protected] or call the track here: (423) 582-7060

See you at the park!

Adventure Off Road Park
1040 Ellis Cove Rd, South Pittsburg, TN 37380

If none of my buddies want to go riding locally, I thought about riding up there. Will there be much trail riding going on? Or just watching the qualifying and racing?

Last year and earlier this year for the prorock or whatever it was scalled they shut the right side entrance down and a few random trails with the big one being 2 all the way to 2.0 coming down. you can ride the upper side and left side during the race.

Last year and earlier this year for the prorock or whatever it was scalled they shut the right side entrance down and a few random trails with the big one being 2 all the way to 2.0 coming down. you can ride the upper side and left side during the race.

Gotcha. I've never been to AOP. Is the area that's open good riding for a guy like me in a YJ on 35's?

Gotcha. I've never been to AOP. Is the area that's open good riding for a guy like me in a YJ on 35's?

Yes. i did forget, they had to reroute the rzr's last year and shut down about 150' of trail 1 last year. but it was raining it's ass off and the rzrs couldnt make the climb. I forgot about that.

Latest posts