• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Testing area in Woodinville/Duvall Area....

mark

I'm finally getting back to my too-long mothballed racer/wheeler. Before it got put aside I completely re-did the suspension grafting on a EB-style coil/radius arm set up, other than a couple runs around the block of my neighborhood, I haven't had a chance give it anysort of work out.

In the olden days I'd just load it up and head for Reiter.... well, I can't do that (yet). Live in Woodinville, wondering if anyone knows of or knows anyone thats got a place somewhere close that I would be able to run it around, open it up, hit some bumps/jumps. Basically flog the crap out of it here and there to learn how to drive it again and what I need to still do to it.

Someplace I can (with permission/arrangements), maybe pop down on a random evening and run around for a bit. Woodinville/Duvall/Carnation/Monroe/Maltby... you get the idea. Something about 30-minutes or so away thats easy to get to. Hopefully someplace sustainable so as I tweak and change things I can continue to test.

Right now I'm trying to get it ready for a Naches trip (my one and only wheeling trip this year at the rate things are going) but like I said, it hasn't done anything more than up and down my driveway. Heck right now it hasn't even gotten a front drive shaft. Hopefully I can find a local field to run it around and get some bugs worked out and loosen up the bushings. Then take it up to Walker to pre-wheel before my Naches trip once I get a good feel thats its not going to self-destruct 20' into the trail. Anyone got any hook ups?

I would just go to WV and drive it up and down Peter Burns road. This way if it dies you can drive the tow rig right to it......Not supposed to speed there but I can say that there's a few corners that are drift worthy.:redneck: