• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

texting

kid rok

I think I'm the only one around that doesn't text. What ever happened to talking on the phone? I know people aren't that busy in their daily schedule that they can't pick up the phone. They rather type a two screen message? :dunno:

texting is quite
other people cant lissen in
you can talk to more than one person at a time
you can go back and re read what was said if it was importand
ect

Prime example: Today I had to ask a buddy a quesiton while I was in the shop working on the buggy. I didn't want to waste much time and it was a quick question. His phone doesn't text so i had to call him. A one-word answer turned into a 30-minute distraction from fabbing. I wish he could text.

J. J.

Texting is the way or the world now son. Hell, even my 52 year old dad does it. Pretty sure it is keeping me from getting my moneys worth in college classes though. laughing1

Well, I guess I'm old school. When I want to talk to someone, I dial a #. If that person is too busy or can't talk, I'm a big boy, I can take it. I just think texting is inpersonal. I can see where texting is $beneficial, but having a full blown conversation texting, is gay as hell.

kid rok said:
Well, I guess I'm old school. When I want to talk to someone, I dial a #. If that person is too busy or can't talk, I'm a big boy, I can take it. I just think texting is inpersonal. I can see where texting is $beneficial, but having a full blown conversation texting, is gay as hell.

x2 guess im just old school like you.hell i cant hardly see those little letters anymore.

Thats why you text for those quick conversations. If you wanna lolly gag on the phone with your man friends and talk about your outfit or what he did last night then you pick up the phone and get your 16yr ol girl talk on. :flipoff1:

quick answers.
about 4 years ago when adults started doing it I refused for over a year. someone would text, I'd call them and say, "what"
If somone wants to type a page, that's gay. **** that. I get them all the time though, like last night in a wedding, " how many psi in my lower chambers" from jab nasty. answer was short too. easy, discreet.
Brad, I'm with you on the conversation ****. that kills me. I'll call

Hell, if i wanna know whats goin on on a weekend, I'm not gna call up everyone of my friends..
Just givem a mass whats up text, see what you get...

And back in the day, drunk text :fish: for wimmens was fun as hell...