• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TFS twisted wedge 170 track heat heads

mikepotts

for small block ford. TFS twisted wedge Track Heat 170cc intake runner heads, unported, 61cc chamber. they came on a car ive had for about 2.5-3 years, work great! on my 347 went 7.30 with 8# of boost thru an AOD, the next year went to a 4R70W on 10# and a 100 shot of nitrous the best was 6.55 and 104 mph all in a 3400# car with full amenities! nothing wrong with them, theyre just too small for the motor im building for this year. heads are complete with guideplates and rocker studs. no striped holes, cracks or any other signs of abuse/damage. i have new double valve springs with dampers(977-16), retainers(740-16) and locks(611-16) to go with the heads from Competition Cams. asking $1100 for all of it, plus shipping and fees. mike 423-4nine4-4619

image by boostdcoupe, on Flickr

ive had a little bit of interest on these, but being were deep into the holidays, guys are tight on funds... that being the case, if someone wants these, i will accept payments of at least half down and we can discuss the payment of the balance. this isnt the kind of thing i like to do, but ive done it before for larger ticket items and so far, it has went well for all involved. LMK, if this changes anything for anyone. and price is best offer. thanks, mike.

ive also got a pro. products victor jr intake 600 double pumper, a comp NX282HR that i can make someone a SWEETHEART package deal on to make this a VERY nice carb'd HCI setup.

Re: Re: TFS twisted wedge 170 track heat heads

What size engine are you building now? Specs?

I'm kinda looking for some al heads for a 351w

TBItoy said:
What size engine are you building now? Specs?

I'm kinda looking for some al heads for a 351w

im building a 11.5:1 flat top 393 with all forged internals. i was hoping to use the heads and cam (they were in my 347), but they are just too small for what im wanting. personally, if i was just building a normal compression 351 (non-stroker) my heads would have been fine, but as it is, im wanting to get either twisted wedge R's or the new 11R 205 twisted wedge heads (since my pistons are cut for TW's). looking to get my coupe in the 5's this year using nitrous. if i can get the heads i want, i shouldnt have a porblem making 500-550 on motor and can get by with less nitrous.

mikepotts said:
im building a 11.5:1 flat top 393 with all forged internals. i was hoping to use the heads and cam (they were in my 347), but they are just too small for what im wanting. personally, if i was just building a normal compression 351 (non-stroker) my heads would have been fine, but as it is, im wanting to get either twisted wedge R's or the new 11R 205 twisted wedge heads (since my pistons are cut for TW's). looking to get my coupe in the 5's this year using nitrous. if i can get the heads i want, i shouldnt have a porblem making 500-550 on motor and can get by with less nitrous.

Nice.

I like the SBF thumb.gif