• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TG LEDs

I do not know about the trail gear stuff. But I just installed a Vision X Tantrum kit on my junk and those lights are pretty bright at 2 watts each. There are 8 in the kit and they are plenty bright for rock light use.

I do not know about the trail gear stuff. But I just installed a Vision X Tantrum kit on my junk and those lights are pretty bright at 2 watts each. There are 8 in the kit and they are plenty bright for rock light use.

What color did you get? Do you like them?

I got the white. I have not used them in the woods yet. They do light up the garage pretty good with the doors closed and the lights out though.

ok cool! I have read good things about them on pirate and if your a member on pirate you get 10% off from the manufacture!

ok cool! I have read good things about them on pirate and if your a member on pirate you get 10% off from the manufacture!

You can get them at BillyBobs in edgewood and support a local vendor that supports our sport right here at home. :cheer: Cant qoute a price but hes veryyyy competitive :awesomework:

Anyone have a pic they can post up? Im curious if its gonna look like some riceburner with underglows or not. I guess it woul dbe a price id pay to be able to see though :corn:

Ive seen the white & the blue TG led they were both plenty bright enough for the rocks but I dont like how they just ziptie on instead of having some type of hardware to mount them up.

$9.99 pair of HF fogs... :awesomework:

JustinCasere-saved279.jpg

My rock lights are....well smoked, wired for 4 lights. I was running wallyworld halogens. They didn't last long and used a ton of power. Was thinking about LED's but I am cheap....second choice would be some cheap fog light that uses less power than the halogens did.
Where did you guys pick up your lights here in town?

so still havent really seen anyone run em or anything but ordered some the other day anyways ... the green... and was just curious how your suppose to hook em up. tried to battery ot see if theyd turn on and nothing. then i tried to the illuminator on my radio and a ground and it didnt fire off either. not sure if they showed up broke or what but heres my tuesday like question of how to wire em and to what.