• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TGW

Geez no respect for a caddy driver :****:
. Nobody ran to it right away to flip it back over . Both are lucky they didnt drown.

Had it been a buggy 100 people would have swarmed it and had it on all 4s in a matter of seconds.

Dont look like they are to worried about the epa to much flipping a car full of oil and trans fluid in the water that will run into the ground,anyway it was a nice weekend at gray rock and the staff acted like someone and not a bunch of dumb toothless backwoods rednecks. so with no more vidioes I take it as TGW was a big flop in a pile of cow **** :****:. Maybe they will have more respect for people now and if not Darron can go :flipgotcha: himself

will on the part of a bill flop there was over 2200 people sign in ///if that was a flop/// :cougar:
and if you have a big deal with him he said come see him face to face
i dont say much on here but and[[[ will not make a return comment]]]
but some chicken **** people just keep on :flipgotcha:

TGW was a great time again this year!!! Lots of people, lots of mud, & lots of fun.

They took a while to get the second guy out because nobody knew there was a passenger in the car. Both guys were ok. The car jumps usually go great but they didnt get the weight in the trunk on that one. :****:

JR, well said :dblthumb:

had one of the best times at wheelin ever,looked like every body was getting along with no problems(with each other).The only thing is I think that TGW should start filming around 3-4 oclock,it gets alot more interesting on the trails.Twister 3 is freaking awsome rated #1 trail at wheelin for me

Holy ****... Why did the driver not say there was a passenger in the car as soon as he got out? Them guys got lucky as fuk :****: Awesome vids but I think stuff like that is going get someones insurance company in a big uproar if they catch that ****.

OLD RAZOR man let it go If its that big of a deal to you go kick Darron's ass stop being an E-*****. The rock crawling community needs and appreciates all parks. if you want to be part of it grow up. I will not post again.