• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TGW

As I have said before my name is Eddie Staggs I love to wheel I do not mean any disrepect to Darron or his family when I made my first post about this topic I had no ideal that it was going to lead to what it did. I am glad to see that tgw turned out the way that it did. I am not asking anyone to feel sorry for me and no my feeling on this matter did not get hurt in any way. Being in a wheelchair I for one know that there is no way that any park can be handy acc. that is not what I was implying if some of you took it that way I said nothing about it. But what I dont understand is that Darron knew that there was a problem that weekend and everyone sugg. that I call him to tell him about it. I have no problem with Darron and I hope that his park will grow bigger and bigger every year. If I have affended you or Darron in any way than I am sorry and as far as Oldrzrman I do not know him and yes I think he went overboard when he started makin comments about getting the Gov. to look at his park because there is no way it can be mad handy acc. and if he really has a grandson in a wheelchair he knows that to hell some of the restaurants that I go in are not handy acc. This is where I stand on this topic and I am very sorry If I have affended Darron or his family. I do not want to see his park closed down by anyone and at this point we need all the places to wheel that we can get.

Neal3000 said:
my God, did yall see how long it took to get the passenger out?
sledneck said:
Holy ****... Why did the driver not say there was a passenger in the car as soon as he got out? Them guys got lucky as fuk :****: Awesome vids but I think stuff like that is going get someones insurance company in a big uproar if they catch that ****.
DSRC said:
TGW was a great time again this year!!! Lots of people, lots of mud, & lots of fun.

They took a while to get the second guy out because nobody knew there was a passenger in the car. Both guys were ok. The car jumps usually go great but they didnt get the weight in the trunk on that one. :****:

JR, well said :dblthumb:
First guy out WAS the passenger. The second guy out was the driver... Unless this is a European Cadillac :flipoff1:

jordan7118 said:
First guy out WAS the passenger. The second guy out was the driver... Unless this is a European Cadillac :flipoff1:

Yes first guy out was the passenger. Everyone close by just saw the guy climb out & assumed he was the driver. The people closest to the car couldn't see how many was in it before it flipped because it was air born by the time they could see the car good. They reacted as soon as they heard there was a second person.