• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TH400 case

Glen1978

Sun does shine on a DOGS ASS!
Might be looking for an empty TH400 case in the near future depending on what I decide on my tranny situation. Would like someone close to Chatanooga that could drop it off to Jimmy. Prefer cheap as only gonna use it for mockup.....then just donate it to Jimmy to use in the future. thanks

I have a mock up case..I kinda would like ot hang on to it. However, when the time comes if you will get with me I will see what I can do to take it to Jimmys for you..Maybe that will save you a trip..Just pm me or email me.

Well Im still a ways out but wanna get all my ducks in a row. I wanna call PTC tomorrow and see if they have cases to provide or not. The place I called today up in N. Texas provides the case. Im gonna have to go out to Chat anyway to meet up with Jimmy to take him the 6.0 and Atlas, would like to have a tranny case to take him also. With the way money is right now Im not gonna have the cash to get a tranny built first and take to him. Thats where Im at. I just figured if I could find a case with a broken ear or something for cheap I could pick it up and just let Jimmy keep it after he was done with mockup then I could get mine built later on.

Well talked to PTC today and Kenny said about $1000 plus the converter. That is with him providing the core. Prolly just go this route. Still gonna need the empty case for Jimmy. PM's replied to.

You won't be sorry goin with PTC. They'll answer any question you've got and show you what they're going to do. Great bunch to work with

Yeah he sounded like a really cool guy. He said he had been building some stuff for Brian Cole and said "yeah when I talked to Brian he told me he was gonna tear my trannies up!" Then he said as far as I know he has been trying like hell but still aint brought one back yet. Sounds good to me!