• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Th400,Random stuff.

FlatlandFSJ

Pictures will be posted in around lunch when i get home.

Edit for location**** NWFL. Can bring most of it to grayrock saturday, might not be able to squeeze both trans and the tcase in the rental at the same time tho :rolf:

2wd TH400 outta a '85 3500. Was rebuilt bout 10k ago. Been sitting in the shop for a while. 350$ obo. If you get in touch with me before friday night I can have this at grayrock with me.

*insert pic*

Spare 203 tcase, not sure on the condition, id assume it needs a full rebuild, came out of a k5 that had been burnt to the ground more or less. Picked it up for a spare in case I killed mine making my doubler. 25 bucks or a 12 pack of rolling rock at grayrock saturday afternoon thumb.gif

*insert pic*

th350, nothing special. just some old turbo three fitty. Im gonna say all the soft parts are trashed, case is in great shape,and as far as I know it was never blown up. but it had been sitting out back for a while before I pulled it in the shop. sold

*insert pic*

700r to what i think is a 241c adapter-50$. ill double check which adapter it is when i snap pictures. sold

*insert pic*

I will take the TH350 and the adapter if you can deliver to Grayrock. As long as it is not a TH350C (they have wires). I will pm my #.