• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Thank you vets! $100 to random vet that posts in this thread

Who makes the best 8 lug disc brake kits?

• Some other vendor who just sells parts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
Yep, I'm at it again! Today I am very thankful for my freedom. I am going to mail $100 to someone that posts in this thread and is a veteran or active duty. Yep it's that simple and no catches!

I want everyone to know when it comes to 8 lug disc brakes that Lugnut4x4 is not only the best option available, but also the cheapest. Most of my kits are $315 shipped.

To enter this contest just reply and let me know if you are a veteran or active duty. I need non veterans to reply also and bump the thread. I will draw the winner at random and contact him/her for mailing address.

That's awesome !

I didn't serve but I am super appreciative of everyone that has !! Thank you ! Have a Happy 4th everybody.

..... Joined the United States Navy in June of 1989

..... Retired as a Chief Petty Officer June 30th 2009

..... Started Wheeling July 1st 2009 thumb.gif

Been in the army national guard since 1999.....2 deployments and have been working full time for the Guard since 06.....

Staff SGT Allen

Joined Tennessee Army National Guard in 97. My parents had to sign since i was only 17. Served 6 years. Really wish i would have stuck it out. Would have 22 years in this November.

Army National Guard
B Co 1-147TH AVN
Grand Ledge, MI

Been a member of the guard since 2007 and joined this forum when I came down to Alabama for flight school.

Here's my favorite picture from my service so far
3382a49c3141a96261b53d7b0cf56828.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for your service guys!

And the smell of bacon everytime I made a stop would be flashemifyougotem

Re:

Active from 91-96 been in the National Guard ever since. Went full-time as a technician (NG mechanic) in 2000 with 2 deployments 03-04 and 07-08

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

1TONZR2 said:
Been in the army national guard since 1999.....2 deployments and have been working full time for the Guard since 06.....

Staff SGT Allen

You are the winner. PM me your name and address!