• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks for the belt!

jkskier

We didn't plan ahead and bring spare belts on our trip to Elbe today. My buddy's Bronco/crawler lost its p/s belt and we thought we were in a bad spot. Myself and my 'copilot' headed down to the trail head with a twenty dollar bill asking if anyone had a spare. Everyone was willing to look in their parts bin for us.

We walked back past the gate to the campground area with the structure in it and a group of guys were there hanging out. There was a gentleman in suspenders with an orange CJ (I think) that had quite the bull bar and a home made roof that kind of rolled down at the back with a Billy Bob's sticker on it. He may have been with a group led by a guy named KC...hell, he could have been KC for all I know? He had a suitable replacement belt and handed it over without any willingness to take our money. His only request was that we pay it forward. Consider it done, my friend.

We were able to finish the day and had a very good time. Most importantly, the women stayed happy!

That bronco in the front is sweet.

We met the owner "Mike" at the fathers day run. If you ever get a chance to check that rig out, it's pretty forkin awesome. :awesomework:

Glad to hear you got it fixed and out of there.

yeah glad you got a spare. we saw you right before you started that gotcha trail. I was in the cut up k5 blazer on rockwells with ksquared who was in a yj. Good to see you are on this site. I think I met 5 or 6 people randomly from this site yesterday out at elbe.

I was wondering how many people up there were from the board. I definitely remember you guys - the girl that was riding with me wouldn't shut up about how cute your kids were! I was just impressed that they were able to sleep during the trail riding.

We didn't plan ahead and bring spare belts on our trip to Elbe today. My buddy's Bronco/crawler lost its p/s belt and we thought we were in a bad spot. Myself and my 'copilot' headed down to the trail head with a twenty dollar bill asking if anyone had a spare. Everyone was willing to look in their parts bin for us.

We walked back past the gate to the campground area with the structure in it and a group of guys were there hanging out. There was a gentleman in suspenders with an orange CJ (I think) that had quite the bull bar and a home made roof that kind of rolled down at the back with a Billy Bob's sticker on it. He may have been with a group led by a guy named KC...hell, he could have been KC for all I know? He had a suitable replacement belt and handed it over without any willingness to take our money. His only request was that we pay it forward. Consider it done, my friend.

We were able to finish the day and had a very good time. Most importantly, the women stayed happy!

The guy that gaveu the belt was Clay.. good guy! glad you got it all fixed up..:awesomework: Nice to meet you..

I was wondering how many people up there were from the board. I definitely remember you guys - the girl that was riding with me wouldn't shut up about how cute your kids were! I was just impressed that they were able to sleep during the trail riding.[/QUO

Nice to meet you..:awesomework:

He may have been with a group led by a guy named KC...hell, he could have been KC for all I know?
]

Casey was the bald headed guy with a beard, that looks scary as hell and looks like he should be a in a biker gang, beating someones ass....but then you meet him and realize he's just a big teddy bear. Good guy. :awesomework:

Casey was the bald headed guy with a beard, that looks scary as hell and looks like he should be a in a biker gang, beating someones ass....but then you meet him and realize he's just a big teddy bear. Good guy. :awesomework:

:ANYWORD::awesomework::wtf:

See if you change your mind.. when I punch you in the face,,,,

Now ur confused.:haha:

Latest posts