• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks guys.

Ty.

So yesterday was my day to break. I was messin around about to tip over, and front digging in reverse. My 13 year old Alex told me not to do it, and even went to put the stick back into 4-wheel, when bam I broke a birf. My buddy Big Dave nomally carries a spare, but had just given it away a week ago.

Fortunately Toyodalandman was there. He helped pull it all apart while Jeffy, and I went in search of any one with a spare. We asked every one with a Toyota, but no luck.

James said he had someone who could meet us in Arlington, so away we went. I forget his name, but it was a friend of jeffy's. He gave me a good deal on a couple. Axles, and all. Then Crapyota who I have never met showes up outa knowwhere, and offers a deal on more birfs. At this point I'll take all I can get. So off we went to his house for the deal of a lifetime. Thanks a lot Crapyota. He was even nice enough to give us a complete rebuild kit just in case we needed it. Long story short with the broken birf, and the Toyotalandman & Jeffy rollover later on, I am just thankfull that I was wheelin with guys who knew how to get stuff done, and keep on wheelin' regardless:awesomework:

Front digs and running stock birfs?:funny ****:

Havent got the cash for the longfields yet. Just can't resist now that I got my cnc cutting brakes plumbed.

That crapyota guy is pretty cool.:cool:

Yea, he and his family were really nice. I'll definatelly try to make the Crapyota party at his family's 40 acres whenever he puts one together.:awesomework:

I'm not afraid to break either, never been known to hold back at all. But, I don't do things that specificly expose my weaked part to a sure failure. Longfields were my 1st purchase after changing a birf in the mud/snow one day.

That crapyota guy is pretty cool.:cool:

thanks joe!! cant wait to race you down the trails,i mean watch you go fast evrywhere,i mean hell wheel with you again!

Ty looks like you guys had fun,and thats what its about!!!!glad i could help..i knew when i saw you guys, someone was broke,and if i cant go have fun glad someone got too.cant wait to hit the trails with you guys soon...jeffy called this morning found the rest of my junk all over in his cab :haha:

start counting pennies for the longs.. until then have fun,and enjoy. **** half these guys are just jealous they dont have front digs :flipoff:!

PS
your exhaust sliders looks like they work!!!

and yes this summer we are gonna have a big ass party,plenty of room for parking with trailers big fire pit,and room for dirtbikes,and kids...

talked to jeffy yesterday.. some of my stuff fell out of the bucket.it happens. he was gonna look around in his cab(nighttime rollovers are :cool:). man i feel bad they drove like that home i would have gave them a tow it was cold out!!!

Last edited:
talked to jeffy yesterday.. some of my stuff fell out of the bucket.it happens. he was gonna look around in his cab(nighttime rollovers are :cool:).

Let me know the tally on the missing parts, I'll make it up to ya next time I see you. We searched around for a while, but those guys were movin' when they rolled, and some of the stuff probably flew pretty far.

Let me know the tally on the missing parts, I'll make it up to ya next time I see you. We searched around for a while, but those guys were movin' when they rolled, and some of the stuff probably flew pretty far.

i edited first post! he just called me found all the stuff after he cleaned up cab more.... its all good... soon we wheel together!

i edited first post! he just called me found all the stuff after he cleaned up cab more.... its all good... soon we wheel together!

Right on. Poss. Evens next week. Poss. Busy Wild the next. Depends on the $$$$ flow.

Thanks again for everything.