• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanks Nathan @ GMP

zjtrey

Our little group wheeled at Golden Mtn this past weekend and Nathan came by and showed us around some and took good care of us... Thanks Dude! His old man was fun to hang out with too...

GMP is really stepping it up these days with new trails so ya'll need to ride there when you get a chance.. Great people, great park! and crackhead is :woot: :woot:

I too would like to thank you! Good times and as always some good carnage thanks to the new trails!!

Courtesy of the slab rock on Jungle Trail:

2012-12-02_20-02-06_242.jpg

And an exciting roll on Winchin Churchill!

154639_10151315983700659_76001434_n.jpg

thanks guys. we do our best to show people around and help out all we can. and love getting positive feedback. we try to make it fun for all. and these guys gave crackhead a beating for sure! :****: . i look forward to seeing you guys back soon , and i hope to have more new trails to show you then. we are going to try to cut one or two more trails the 15th of this month.

That sounds awesome... We will certainly be back.. Im tempted to come down without my rig to help you guys cut trails if you could use a hand

thanks jason. sre you going to try to come the 15th? and trey any help is always greatly appreciated. its nice having help running a saw and moving brush . or even ideas for where to cut. everyone will see different lines.

twango said:
thanks jason. sre you going to try to come the 15th? and trey any help is always greatly appreciated. its nice having help running a saw and moving brush . or even ideas for where to cut. everyone will see different lines.
[/quot

I will hopefully be there. Just got to finish buttoning up the tranny and a few other odd and ends.

Latest posts