• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanksgiving at golden mt

Hey guys , Anthony at GMP said he would smooth the hump going to the provilion on the right of the small lake so we can get our motor homes close to it. I reserved it today for our thanksgiving event. Also the wild hog goes on early saturday morning. Well eat on it late Saturday evening. Bring anything that goes with wild pig??? Any way, going to be a great time and the weather looks like it will be good. Dying to try my new buggy.

Looks like we should make this ride hope to get with you local guys & get to check this entire place out! Reserved a rv spot couple weeks ago is the pond where the hookups are located? Just ready to :driving:

alli85 said:
Looks like we should make this ride hope to get with you local guys & get to check this entire place out! Reserved a rv spot couple weeks ago is the pond where the hookups are located? Just ready to :driving:

When you top the hill, the hookups are to the right, the provilion we are renting is a few hundred yards behind the hookups.

Y'all take plenty of pictures of the ride for those of us stuck cooking this holiday. Curious to see Hal in a full tube buggy instead of that whimpy 900 horse juggy.

Unfortnaly looks like I'm out this weekend. Trans guy hasnt got me a tranny fixed yet so gonna have to pass. Sure gonna miss riding with you guys!!! Ya'll have fun

It will be wet for sure, but this has got to be done! Fixen to leave here about two o'clock. Might be cold to. Might have to drink something to stay warm.

:flipoff1: that's about right Steve lol. I was really wanting to ride with you guys this weekend. Maybe next time

Well, my weekend was a flop. Got there Thursday evening, went 300 yards and lost my transmission. New buggy sat by the trailer all weekend. Thanks for all the help and offers to fix it, but decided to just bring it in and fix it right. Thanks to Randy for him and his smoker, the meal was a big success. Going to rebuild the trany this week and go back to GMP this weekend testing. Since I'm taking it to Johnson valley, I've got a lot of testing to do. Thanks everybody.

halcat said:
Well, my weekend was a flop. Got there Thursday evening, went 300 yards and lost my transmission. New buggy sat by the trailer all weekend. Thanks for all the help and offers to fix it, but decided to just bring it in and fix it right. Thanks to Randy for him and his smoker, the meal was a big success. Going to rebuild the trany this week and go back to GMP this weekend testing. Since I'm taking it to Johnson valley, I've got a lot of testing to do. Thanks everybody.
Even though it was broke it sure did look PRETTY sitting there:) We appreciate all the hospitality and had another great weekend w/ friends!

No pictures it just looked to pitiful sitting there :'( I did see it go up bighead a lot smoother than I did before it broke

I had a great time and the food was great as always.

I predict Hal's buggy will be spanking back door at Johnson Valley. (That almost sounds twisted) ;D