• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thanksgiving Wheelin

ToledoDan

Looking for a place to go wheelin thanksgiving weekend - currently looking at Hot Springs or Hawk Pride. I am coming from SE Houston so Hot Springs is about 4hrs closer. Never have been to either one. Do both of these places offer enough to keep me entertained the whole weekend? I'm not really one to sit around in a traffic jam (we have plenty of that in Houston) and watch others wheel, would rather be riding. Let me know if y'all recommend any other places. Will have the bouncer and a RZR.

Flat nasty is just a little further north in Jadwin, Mo, you won't be disappointed, good people and a good park. Thanksgiving brings a decent crowd to the park but not enough to slow ya down, the best way to sum it up would be enough people to where you could show up alone and not wheel alone if you would need help but be free to wheel at your own pace fast/slow which ever you prefer.

RBD is a good time. I've only been to Hawk Pride a couple of times, but it's big enough to spread the crowd.

Hot springs has enough trails to keep you entertained for a week.

thanks for all the options. Normally I stick to Hidden Falls Adventure Park or Barnwell Mtn since they are so close, but would like to venture out a little further for the thanksgiving weekend.

I've been tracking the weather for Hot Springs, Clayton and Disney and it looks like everyone is going to get some rain Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not sure about further east, but I think it's going to be the same. Should make for some sloppy trails!

I know most of the cool kids will be at RBD or MM. But if there's anybody on here that's not going to either of those and would like to ride Stony Lonesome Saturday I've got a small group going. Just PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my contact info.

Latest posts