• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The 4th, Do you feel as patriotic as you used to?

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/01/do-you-feel-as-patriotic-as-you-used-to/?hpt=T2

July 1, 2010
Do you feel as patriotic as you used to?
Posted: 04:34 PM ET

FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:

On July 4, 1776, our nation's founders approved the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia and the greatest nation in the history of mankind was born.

Flash ahead and that nation is struggling as she gets ready to celebrate her 234th birthday.

Two wars, a deep and protracted recession, and a loss of confidence in our government to function in our best interests have dampened our spirits. Most of us don't approve of the job our government is doing, and many of us don't even like the people who represent us.

Almost 10 percent of us can't find a job and many more of us work just part time or have given up looking for work altogether. We are overrun with millions of illegal aliens, and our government refuses to seal our borders or for that matter even address the issue. Except to threaten to sue a state like Arizona, which is struggling to cope with the presence of 460,000 illegal aliens and was forced to pass its own law to try to cope.

The country is $13 trillion in debt. States are broke and cities and towns are slashing programs right and left. It's a telling sign that this Fourth of July more and more places are canceling the fireworks celebrations that have marked our independence forever. Places like Glendale, Arizona, Jersey City, and Springfield, Missouri, don't have the money to throw a birthday party for our country this year.

I don't know about you, but as our nation's birthday approaches, I don't feel much like celebrating. I worry about our children and grandchildren, about our senior citizens who can no longer afford to retire, and about what awaits hundreds of thousands of our service men and women who come home bearing the scars of wars in far away places that seem increasingly irrelevant to our daily lives.

Here’s my question to you: Do you feel as patriotic as you used to?

That is spot on. After Obama was elected I stopped listening to news and current event ****. Just pisses me off too much. He has done NOTHING since he was elected except make things worse.

Now is the time to be the most patriotic. We can't ignore it and let these idiots (on the left and right) run this great country in the ground.

Take a stand for what you believe in, it will get better.

wngrog said:
Now is the time to be the most patriotic. We can't ignore it and let these idiots (on the left and right) run this great country in the ground.

Take a stand for what you believe in, it will get better.

Truth!

blacksheep10 said:
From its peak post 9/11, I'd say that the "proud to be an American" feeling is at an all time low, even lower than before 9/11. Probably the lowest its been in my life, if not ever.
It is a shame what is happening.

President does not make me proud or not proud. I served 8 of my 10 years under Clinton. I was embarrassed every day he was my CIC.

**** this guy, he will be gone and we will be here to pick up the pieces.

Dont let it get you down on your COUNTRY.

wngrog said:
President does not make me proud or not proud. I served 8 of my 10 years under Clinton. I was embarrassed every day he was my CIC.

**** this guy, he will be gone and we will be here to pick up the pieces.

Dont let it get you down on your COUNTRY.
:dblthumb:

i agree ! fight back and vote these guy (THE GUY) outta there and look for the future

the country needs working=intelligent people being patriotic and voting and standing for what they believe in now more than ever :dblthumb:

Carter wreck this country, most of us are too young to remember but a young actor from California stepped to the plate and Reaganomics was born, the Cold War was ended without a single shot being fired.

I pray the Post-Obama era is like the '80s.

I still blaim that hot bitch Jeri Ryan for Obama to begin with! What one hot actress can **** up by not having as much public sex with her husband flashemifyougotem ****ing Butterfly effect! If she'd had the sex, her and Jack Ryan wouldnt have gotten divorced, had they not gotten divorced and all that **** come to light, he would have won his seat in the Illinois Senate race beating Obama. :gtfo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeri_Ryan
When Jack Ryan's campaign for an open United States Senate seat in Illinois began in 2003, the Chicago Tribune newspaper and WLS-TV, the local ABC affiliate, sought to have his records released. Both Jeri and Jack agreed to make their divorce records public, but not the custody records, claiming that their release could be harmful to their son.

On June 22, 2004, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert Schnider agreed to release the custody files. The decision generated much controversy because it went against both parents' direct request and because it generally reversed the early decision to seal the papers in the best interest of the child. It was revealed that six years previously, Jeri had accused Jack Ryan of asking her to perform sexual acts with him in public, and in sex clubs in New York, New Orleans, and Paris. Jeri Ryan described one as "a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling."[13] Jack Ryan denied these allegations. Although Jeri Ryan refused to comment on the matter during the campaign, the document disclosure led Jack Ryan to withdraw his candidacy, clearing the way for Barack Obama to win the seat.

JeriRyan.jpg

6d1160540798-favorite-actress-jeri-ryan-star-trek-.jpg

jeri_ryan_2.jpg

jeri_ryan_light_blue_sweater.jpg

obama is a puppet and a great bullshitter he tells everyone what they want to hear without them knowing what he is really saying [which is all bullshit] most people cannot see past him or his hidden agendas which are guided by other people the more the government can take from you mentally and physically the more control they have over you, it's called bondage people are so disconnected from ''our'' country and dummed down by our government, they have no time or money to fight for what is right because they are caught up in their own life trying to survive there needs to be alot of political positions open up all at once if you understand what I am saying

and the puppetmaster is.....drum roll please.....
George Soros

If you want to understand who is behind the curtain pulling the levers read this
http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/soros/

Soro's gets Obama to loan Petrobras (State Oil Co. of Brazil) $2 billion for deep offshore drilling. Then calls for a ban on offshore drilling in the US after the Gulf spill. Obama enacts the ban. Drilling rigs in the gulf immediately start making the trek south to Brazil. Our jobs, economy, and energy being outsourced to Brazil.
George Soros owns $985 million worth of Petrobras.
Some of the wisest words ever spoken to me where "follow the money, and you'll find the truth", especially today when the media tries to tell you their version of "the truth".

what do you do when the Fed gov is not representing the people any more, Tea Party , not the one you see on TV , I mean the one that took place 235 years ago, :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:

millerxc said:
what do you do when the Fed gov is not representing the people any more, Tea Party , not the one you see on TV , I mean the one that took place 235 years ago, :****: :****: :****: :****: :****:
Yeah Miller, I think they did it with oil in the gulf. Hopefully BP isnt hailed as heros in 235 years laughing1

Somethings got to give. People are fed up with this ****.

I mean getting rid of the old and starting all over , this gov is out of control , I am proud to be American but I don't feel our fed gov is representing what the U.S. stands for or was founded upon, so do I feel patriotic ??? yes , I think its time to do what our founding fathers did some 200 years ago , start a new gov that represents the people.