• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Bacon Crew at Jellico OHV Park

Re: Re: The Bacon Crew at Jellico OHV Park

How come the madram/bustedknuckle/TC/other popular bouncer crew dont venture up here?

I love watchin the Jellico crew tear it up!!!

They have been invited ,and are welcome anytime,may be to far away and not enough crowd.

Tcameron said:
I aint got rig yet or i would have been there. i aint worried bout crowd
Yeah yeah don't be scared hahahaha jus messing with ya I been there waiting on parts we will go back when you get ready come on.

Matt launches the Jet Fighter buggy on Copperhead Ridge at Jellico OHV Park

Tcameron said:
I aint got rig yet or i would have been there. i aint worried bout crowd
wasn't talking bout you timmie,i know your not worried bout a crowd just like having a good time like us ,get your stuff together lets ride.

tonybolton said:
How come the madram/bustedknuckle/TC/other popular bouncer crew dont venture up here?

I've taken the last few weeks off and spent some time at home doing things with my wife and taking care of some other business.
I would like to make it to Jellico but it's a 6 hour drive for me and that takes some planning way in advance for me. I don't care if there is a crowd around or not. I just enjoy seeing stuff get beat on.

tonybolton said:

Didnt get the invite? :dunno:

Cool....i was jus curious. Certainly not trying to start any drama. I love watchin all the videos!

I dont like to travel far to wheel either.

If you guys ever do venture this way.....PLEASE give a heads up! 8)

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Didnt get the invite? :dunno:
Answer your phone man I called several times no call back or text answered I will holla next time we go and yall can make plans, I even saved ya a seat, :dblthumb:

tbacon38 said:
Answer your phone man I called several times no call back or text answered I will holla next time we go and yall can make plans, I even saved ya a seat, :dblthumb:

Maybe that was when I was outa the country for a week? Oh well hit me up next time.