• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Clod came today

Nice thing about Tammies is that it is closer (Oregon), so you can get things in one or two days with out paying expedited shipping. They also offer more personal service.

With Tower, they have the selection, and the web site, but I believe they ship form Nevada, so it will take longer, and are more "institutionalized". I was also a little turned off with Tower's backorder program. When I first ordered my motors, they went on backorder, ETA of early April. I checked after a couple weeks, and the ETA changed to late April, but they never bothered to notify me that it would be another two weeks (at least) to get my stuff. eventually I gave up and ordered them from somebody on the RCC board, and had them in like two days.

I concur with Todd in that ordering from Tammies, you get your order the next day if you order early enough. The other plus is that Ryan is a fellow RC crawler and can assist and give suggestions to our needs.
Sure you can order most of what you need from Tower as I have done. But lately I have been getting my stuff from Tammies. You get great service, prompt responses to questions, and someone who knows what the heck we are talking about.

Mike

Both times I have called Tammies, Ryan hasn't been in, so I've just dealt with whoever happened to answer the phone, but both guys were very helpful. I told them what I needed, they went out and got it all, and gave me a total with shipping before we got off the phone.

Pinions came today. ESC power cap should be here tomorrow or the next day. Tomorrow, I am going to finish cutting out the new body, and then I gotta decide on the paint scheme. I have a HEAVY ford body that came with it that I'm going to put on to test 'er out. :clappy: