• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The fleet has been lightened

crawlin85cj

Barco Motorsports
Ok this stings but I have to make room and a buggy needs to find a new owner for me to make the next step. One or the other, both are in my shop just north of Dallas, TX.

Jim's Garage #17
Fully rebuilt from the ground up in 2013
1.75" chassis
6.0 w/ L92 top end. Rebuilt last year
Fresh TH350 w/ TCS converter
New Atlas 2.0 race case
14T rear, HI9/60 front
2.5" bypasses on rear
2.5" coilovers on front
Com, radio, pumper and all the goodies
Car runs and drives great. Never been off its tires since overhaul.
There are a ton of great parts on this car. It is set up Dirt Riot/U4 legal and is a very fun car to race.

$65k

2yjy4uza.jpg

2013 WOD Evolution "WFO"
This buggy speaks for itself. It is absolutely over the top and insane to drive.
710+hp blown LS3
PTC TH400
Atlas 3.0 with upgrades
Torq14 axles w/ WOD monster knuckles
Rockwell RCV 40 spline shafts

The craftsmanship in this buggy is WOD amazing. Nothing was spared or cut on building it. Adam was given a blank check and the green light to do what he does best.

$95k

ade4yte3.jpg

If you want to kick the tires come on by and have at it. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me anytime. You won't be disappointed in either. Both were built to race and trail ride and they do it well. There is entirely too much to list and detail out on each. Everyone that has ever risen with or seen these 2 rides will agree I don't half ass anything when it comes to building buggies.

Thanks,
BJ Allen
214-728-1327

Re: Lightening the fleet!

Damn BJ, if you dont mind me asking... WHY? drool GLWS man some badass rigs :****:

Dats not #17.......FYI homie!

<-----------------my sig pic is #17 black as my heart

This takes badass to a whole new level.Good luck with the sale.

sommertime said:
Dats not #17.......FYI homie!

<-----------------my sig pic is #17 black as my heart

My bad. I got all JG mixed up. 4429 is actually #15

I was wonderning where your goofy ass was at choco! WFO is deff a badass mosheen. Good luck with whatever you tryin to do.

BUG-E J said:
I was wonderning where your goofy ass was at choco! WFO is deff a badass mosheen. Good luck with whatever you tryin to do.

I had to work. I had to be in town The Friday before and the Monday after. That's the bitch if racing so far away. Sometimes I just can't get away and we are opening some new offices so it's hectic around here.

I will look at partial trades for a XP1K or a JK on either buggy.

I don't have to sell, just wanting to capitalize on an opportunity that I've been presented. It's all about leaving a nice path for my kiddos to be successful in their own businesses when they grow up.

Can I be nosy and ask what you do for a living, those are some sweet rides.

Elliott said:
Can I be nosy and ask what you do for a living, those are some sweet rides.

I work like a slave to myself and have a great team of people that are equally as dedicated to the company as I am.

My primary business...

www.barcopump.com

Not sure how I didn't see this till now..................How much per month for WFO? :dunno: :ban:

crawlin85cj said:
Is take 3 monthly payments of $32k just for you little buddy.

I'm a little light............but then that is the name of this thread. BUMP.........TTT Hate to see you sell WFO before I even get to see it.