• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The KRACKEN IFS/IRS buggy build

sledneck said:
No offense but them 2 rigs are in different categories.

Oh I argree what money I have in mine prolly didn't even get that one drawn in cad...lol
But that thing is awesome I'm glad I'm not alone in my thinking. There execution is top notch. Mines more trial and error. Lots of error right now
nhl_bullitt said:
That is like a Trophy truck or even beyond. I can't relate to that at all. Although a spectacular machine.

What I can appreciate is Dean coming all the way to my local park today and giving it a go on the hill. Badass buggy and I can't stress enough how much I appreciate all the work that goes into this build, and any body else who puts in the hours wrenching and driving all across the country.

Chose not to bug you today, but the girlfriend and I snapped a couple pics and ended up passing right in front of you in a white lifted Super Duty in the creek as I was leaving and gave you a wave.

It looks absolutely nasty with those cut boggers and wheels. >:D

I remember seeing you. I waved back but was nearly frozen lol. Y'all should came on over that thing is a conversation peice I don't mind tell people about it
clemsonjeep said:
Well...how'd it hold up this time?

Rear done awesome. Front not so much. Tried coming in hot at an angle to the hill and jump right into a big ol tree. Even left the wheel imprint in the side of it about 4' from the base lol. Broke the tubing around the tube adapter. I'm not sure if the engine wasn't warm enough or what but it sounded like it was running out of fuel under heavy throttle. I tried the hill 2-3 more times before the tube snapped all the way off. (Didn't know it was broke but was pretty sure something happened up front. I hit the tree hard) if it would have had any power it climbed the hill no problem. I'd make it to the top of the ledge them it just fall on its face and I'd have to back down. Video will be up soon. I'll get Richie on that lol

Lickliter21 said:
Oh I argree what money I have in mine prolly didn't even get that one drawn in cad...lol
But that thing is awesome I'm glad I'm not alone in my thinking. There execution is top notch. Mines more trial and error. Lots of error right now
I remember seeing you. I waved back but was nearly frozen lol. Y'all should came on over that thing is a conversation peice I don't mind tell people about it
Rear done awesome. Front not so much. Tried coming in hot at an angle to the hill and jump right into a big ol tree. Even left the wheel imprint in the side of it about 4' from the base lol.

Not the buggies fault at all Dean. You've been watching too many of my videos. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1